Alberu stopped himself and decided to focus on his food, maybe a villa in the Henituse territory was indeed a good idea.

But his focus only lasted a moment, Alberu's brain kept going around the image he saw in the bathroom.

His long red hair covered half of her waist, flawless white skin, Cale was thin and slender, Alberu was sure he saw the plump curves below her waist that were only half covered, if only that damn bathrobe wasn't there, Alberu would be able to see the cleavage in the middle.  –.

"Fuck."

Alberu involuntarily cursed loudly, he started to feel hot again and his brain kept spinning indecent images, it didn't help with his brain's realization that Cale was his fiancee– his, making his alpha instincts roar for more claims.

Cale lifted his head from his food after seeing Alberu cursing, it was rare for Alberu to act unbecoming a Crown Prince.

Cale looked at him with big eyes that said 'what's wrong?'  He couldn't ask because his mouth was full but his eyes clearly said that.

Cale continued to stare at him strangely while chewing his food, it looked cute.  Good, clear dirty thoughts for his innocent little Cale.

Cale's cheeks that were chewing his food twitched adorablely, plus his strange gaze was directed at Alberu.

Cale still had baby fat lumped on his cheeks even after seventeen years, Alberu wondered if it would last even as an adult because it looked cute, and actually looked good to bite into–.

Alberu frowned at another strange thought that came up, it made a frown on Cale's expression who was completely confused by Alberu's mood today.

Alberu decided this couldn't be continued any further, he finished his meal as quickly as possible and immediately moved to the sofa in the room and buried himself with the many documents his aide had brought with him.

***

Cale still continued to stare at Alberu strangely, he finished his meal very quickly, almost taking away his Crown Prince's grace if he didn't train for many years.

Then Cale saw Alberu who immediately buried himself in the pile of work on the sofa, maybe he suddenly remembered having a very important job?  Because of that Alberu seemed very hasty.

Cale was still sitting at the dining table and enjoying all the sweet and pretty food that was served on the table, how amazing it was, and most importantly no damn lemons.

Around a few months ago Cale went around the Royal Palace and away from Alberu Palace's territory, Cale somehow fell into the lake and was unconscious.  The servants say it was Crown Prince who found him and brought her back.

Cale thanked Alberu the next morning, but Ron firmly said there was no need to thank the Crown Prince, Cale wondered why Ron looked so angry when Alberu had saved him.

Since then Ron had started serving lemon tea with good health reasons and Cale had been taught swimming, and it seemed like Ron had done something with the Crown Prince's training afterwards– Cale shuddered and didn't want to know anything about it.

Cale was enjoying his wonderfully sweet meal, ignoring Alberu who was busy with all his work.

***

Alberu was finally able to shake off his strange thoughts after plopping himself into work, he occasionally glanced at Cale who was still busy with dessert and returned to his work again.

Alberu had been getting busier every day coupled with the many new projects Cale suggested, Alberu barely even had a chance to sleep anymore, being able to sleep four hours a day had been really good for him these days.