Came Crashing Down

Author's note:

So my good friend here @KaeriWilliams,

just started to right her own #CaKe story.

Read it guys! it's DOPE AF!

its entitled "Guardian Angel"

Thanks! xx.

......................................................................

"Babe, please. I told you she's just no one. She's one of those friends of a friend of a friend." She explains. I didn't respond. I knew there's something she is hiding. I know there's more to it. Every time I ask her what it was to "like", she just apologizes or changes the topic, and I am not good with it.

I just stare blankly, sitting on the couch, not saying anything, not doing anything, making her feel like I don't even care. I just want her to tell me the truth. Arguing with her seems isn't the right way, so I give up.

"Babe, just talk to me. Please. Please. Pleeeeeaaasseee." she says softly, looking straight into my eyes, kneeling in front of me, her hands rest on my thighs. She's really pleading, but I won't talk to her, until she tells me the truth about Annie or anything I felt she's been hiding.

She breathes deep. "I thought you trust me. Guess I'm wrong. If you're ready to talk to me, call me or something. But I am not giving up on you, babe." She said softly kinda having difficulty. I was stunned, why would she even think of that, I trust her. She stood up, and left me, in my apartment, alone.

That was the first time she left me, and it hurts like hell. I've left her for a couple of times and I didn't know it hurts like these. Does she felt like these every time I left her before?

It's like I am stuck in a box, no air, and suffocated. My chest hurts. I am begging for air to breathe, like in any second now, my body would just collapse. My lips tremble, my vision becomes blurry from all the tears threatening to spill out. I could feel the lump in my throat and that just made my breathing more uneven. Tears started to fall. I can't breathe anymore.

I want to scream. I want to run after her. I want to say sorry. I want to say how much I love her. I want to say that I trust her, I really, really do. I want to hug her, very tight. I want to kiss her, deeply. I want to hold her, forever. I want to feel the warmth of her body against mine. I want to smell her sweet scent that I loved. I want to argue with her. I want to tease her. I want to play games with her. I want to learn COD (Call of Duty) with her. I want to cook her bacon for her. I just want to be with her, that's all I really, really want. I need her.

I think my body cannot endure all the hurt. I lay on the couch, my eyes slowly closing, my breathing started to even. And all was black, all of a sudden.

.....................................................................

I was at my room, trying to call Cara. It's almost midnight now; she's still not coming home. She's not answering my calls. Her phone better be dead. I tried to call Rita. Finally! Someone answered!

"hello babe." She says.

"Hi. Ahm. Do you happen to know where Cara is? I've been calling her for some time now, but she isn't answering."

"Oh babe. Cara went here a while ago; she's like troubled or something. Did something happen between you two?" she asks. I know I can trust her, so I told her we kinda argued and then Cara left.

"Ohhhh. That's why; I can't really talk to her. She's like really troubled babe. But she kind off left immediately, like in a rush. She left me no words on where would she be tho. I'm sorry babe." She says.