Resistance

Author's note: I would just like to thank all of you who's been reading my work. I really, really, really appreciate it.  Thank you! All the love! xoxo. <3

---------------------------------------

After Khloe that photo of us with Cara, everything went wild. We became the topic of every tabloids, every gossip websites; everything.

Cara and I didn’t really know what is happening outside the apartment because; we haven’t stepped out since the dinner. You know, we’re busy playing around and stuff.

Now everybody becomes interested to the two of us. We now have a shipping name, CaKe. There are accounts dedicated to us, Tumblr, twitter, Facebook fan pages, Instagram and websites where you can find photos of the two of us, photoshopped, since we really haven’t taken our relationship out in the public. We want to make it more private and silent. We didn’t expect that this news would be this big.

This is all so overwhelming, but there is always no good in it. Of course, we all know that I am part of the “Kardashians” clan, so majority of it thinks that this relationship is fake. They even have theories and proofs and everything. They can be like FBIs, CIA or even be a part of America’s Secret Security. That is how good they are for having theories and investigation and everything.    

Remember the time when I and Harry used to “date”. They figure everything out. Saying I fake dated him and he fake dated me for publicity stunt. But you know what, those are true. My mom thought that it would be good for my career as a model to have some gossips lingering around. And what’s the best gossip, but to date the popular Harry Styles, a member of these generations most popular boyband.

I know that’s wrong but that’s how this business works. That is how show business works. You have to be good at fooling people if you want your career not to fade. You always need to be on the news. If you feel your career is fading, do something stupid. Like punch a paparazzi, be out drunk or take sensual photos and post it on your accounts. That is how this business works. It is cruel as it sounds but it is; it is cruel.

“Babe, I book a flight for the two us to Paris, and we’ll be leaving these afternoon.” She says, taking me out of my thoughts. She sits with me on the couch and put her arm over my shoulders. I put my legs on top of her lap and ask, “Babe, do you think we can do it?”

“What do you mean?” she asks. “I mean me and you. You know after the Fashion week, we’ll be separated for a while. You’ll be in UK and I’ll be in LA.” I stated. It is true. I don’t know how to get through with these. She would be miles away.

“Babe, stop worrying, with our busy schedule, time will pass and we wouldn’t even notice it.” She says, kissing the top of my head.  “And I could always cancel and make time just to see you babe.” She adds. “You’d do that?” I ask. “Anything for you babe, anything.”

After our conversation, things get a little hot and we started to make out. We didn’t realize the time and we packed our bags really, really fast.

“We almost miss our flight.” I told her, taking the window seat. “Because you can’t restrain yourself from kissing me.” She said grinning, sitting beside. “Oh, so it’s my fault now. You are the one who started whispering sweet things and every cute little thing on my ears!” I state. She laughs saying, “You are cute when you are in denial.” I frown, “I am not in denial.” I pout. “Awwwww, there she goes again, pouting. Stop those puppy dog eyes. You are making me melt.” She said in her cute voice. I didn’t stop pouting and she gave me a peck on the lips. She looks me in the eyes and says, “You know, we both know that we can’t really get enough of each other. We both know that we can’t resist each other. We both know that every time we are together, in the back of our minds, we are now undressing each other. And we both know that any second now, if we don’t stop this conversation, this plane will hear you screaming my name.”