Wait For Me

Author's Note: 

WOW! I can't believe I reached 6K reads. I didn't really expected that. 

Thank you all! Really! 

And, sorry if this update was short. 

:)

----------------------------------------------

I’m back in LA. I still haven’t talked to Cara. I still hasn’t answered her calls, nor read her texts. But I am missing her, badly. This is killing me, but she should know I am hurt. I know she’s sweet and really very close to other girls but I can’t keep up with it. It was like its very natural for her to spend nights out with her girlfriends and have some sleep overs, doing god knows what. I am not stupid; I can see it on her IG. It’s natural for her to stick that tongue out, licking somebody else face or tongue. It’s natural for her to kiss anybody on the lips. And I really can’t keep up with it, I don’t want her to change but I don’t know how long I’m gonna hold on to this, to her.

I am staying at the Jenner House; I don’t want to be alone, especially this time. I slept for almost half the day and I came to see Mase and P. I just really miss them!

“Oh! Aunt Ken is here kids!” Kourt exclaimed. I hug her, I miss her too. It’s sad they can’t join us for the trip.

The kids were running towards us and join our hug. P is so cute. She is like the opposite of everyone in the family. She is just always very quiet and gentle, I can say more like me. I didn’t say I haven’t done any crazy things but compare to what my sisters had done; I can say mine is mild, very, very mild. I have always been considered as the most laidback of us all sisters.

I lean down to poke P’s cheeks. She’s so cute. Awwww.

“Rara?” she asks. I know what she meant, she became really close to Cara. The two of them have this different world when they are playing together.

“She’s not with me P.” I say to her then she pouts. Awww. She’s like Cara now. Now seeing P just makes me miss Cara more. ARGH!

P and Mase just play and run around while I and Kourt proceeded to the kitchen. I sit on the counter.

“What do you like to eat?” she asks me scanning the fridge.

“Surprise me.” I giggle.

Then she was like really preparing something, I just browse my phone. IG and tumblr mostly. Then I had noticed Cara stopped calling me. Her last call was this morning before I sleep or take a rest from the long flight. No texts. No calls.

“Hello you two! I didn’t know you’ll be here Kenny!” Khloe exclaims then came up to me and press her cheeks to mine. She did the same with Kourt.

“What are you doing there Kourt?” she say looking at what Kourtney was doing.

“Food.” Kourt says.

“You call that edible. Oh my God Kourt! Let me!” Khloe said. I love them. They are always arguing about the simplest things. Like hair, or clothes or whatever that just end up them wrestling or running around the house.

Khloe take over whatever Kourt is doing. As I said before, she is the best cook!

“Have you talked to Cara already?” she asks while doing whatever it is.

“No.” I answered.

“What?” she looks at me glaring.

“I am telling you Kenny, you should really talk to her. You can’t just do that. You shutting her out, I talked to her this morning. She is a mess Kenny. She’s a mess.” She explained then carries on what she was doing.

“Oh Khloe. Always the fixer.” Kourt said.

“Stop Kourtney. Stop.” Khloe threatening Kourt.

“What? FIXER.” Kourt said emphasizing the fixer. This is not good.

Khloe stopped what she was doing, looks at Kourt and smirk.

“I told you already to stop.” She said then run towards Kourt. Kourt run too. I know how this will end, either one of them being locked outside or the wrestling match. I followed them. Khloe on top of Kourt. This is the MATCH! I took out my phone and tape them. It was full of laughing, screaming and them acting like a child. It was fun tho, Mase and P cheering and laughing too. All had fun with the match. But because Khloe is big, like really bigger than Kourt she won.

“Whoooooo! I won!” Khloe said almost screaming.

We laugh and eat the food Khloe prepared while sharing all these stories that happened during the vacation to Kourt. Then my phone rings, wishing it were from Cara, she really stopped calling me, I wonder what happen. Maybe she got really busy. Now I regret not answering her calls, and now I don’t have the guts to call her, maybe she’ll just reject me too. Like what I did to her.  I look at the caller ID, its Rita. Why is Rita calling me, this would be like the first time she calls me.

“Excuse me. I have to take this.” I say to Khloe and Kourt then stood up and take the call outside.

“Hello Rita. Why did you call?” I ask.

“Babe. Did you happen to know where Cara is? Her agent called me because apparently she’s been missing for hours now.” She says. What? Where is she? What if anything happened to her? I still haven’t talked to her. Now I feel scared, like really scared. If something really did happen to her, I am not gonna forgive myself! I don’t know what to do.

“What? I still haven’t talked to her since. I got really pissed at her and then just stopped answering her calls or messages.” I said. Now I can feel my eyes are starting to fill with tears. I really can’t forgive myself if something happened to her. I sob.

“Oh babe. Stop crying. We’ll find her. Maybe it would be better if you try calling her, or fly here.” She suggested.

Yeah, she’s right. I better talk to Khloe and ask for her help to help me with a private jet; it will be the fastest way to be there.

I wipe my tears and thanked Rita, then hang up. I immediately walk back inside and explain to Khloe what the call was about.

Cara is missing. The love of my life is missing. My bubba is missing. My future is missing. I swear if something happened to her, it will be the death of me.

I try calling her phone, its off. Of course it’s off.

I hurriedly drove back to my apartment. I am hoping and praying she’s okay. Because if not, I don’t know now. The second Rita called me and informed me she’s missing, I think my brain just stopped functioning.

Cara, babe, bubba, you wait for me. I will be there soon. Just wait for me. I’ll find you babe and never let go of you again. Tears just continuously flow; it won’t just stop from flowing.