To Forever

Note: Try playing Turning Page by Sleeping At Last while reading. <3

.........................................................

Sweet melody is playing. I open my eyes and sweet fragrance lingers my nose. I get off of bed and notice that the floor is full of rose petals, red and pink. Cara, what did you do now? My heart is literally melting now. Now I get that feeling, that feeling where you wanted to cry but tries to suppress it. That is what I am feeling now. I breath deep. Inhale. Exhale.  

Rose petals is a trail, I walk slowly out of the room. It leads to the living room. White balloons are everywhere, touching the ceiling. Every string of the balloons have an attached picture of the two of us. Some of the pictures where me sleeping, some are candids and literally most of the photos are photos I never knew existed. The music is still playing, I think it's on repeat and it is not helping. It is not helping me try to hold back the tears. 

Cara walk to me, slowly. My eyes lock with hers, she's all I can see now. "Shall we?" she says, extending her hand, asking me to dance. I put my hand on top of hers and she put her left hand on my waist while I put my other hand over her shoulder. Music filled the room, tears started to fill my eyes. 

We sway, back and forth, and I don't know how much time passes, I don't know how many times the song repeated. It was like the world stopped and all my senses was filled with her. I see her in everything, I can feel how my skin reacts every time she touches me, I can smell her scent, her sweet scent, I can hear how our hearts beat simultaneously, the only sense that left is taste. I want to taste her,now so badly.

 I lower my head to her and she lean in slowly. I hold the side of her head and she snakes her arm on my lower back.  I purse my lips and started to massage her lips slowly between mine, from the bottom lip to her upper lip. Then I started to get a little bit aggressive, I deepen the kiss and a moan escapes her mouth. I bite her bottom lip, then I tilt my head to have more access. We both need the time to breath, I rest my forehead on top of hers and then she says, "Babe." I look into her eyes, its full of love and not any single touch of fear. 

She gets something from her pocket and my tears started to fall when I have seen it. It's a ring. A knot ring

"Babe, you are my sunshine. You are the light that gives me my direction in life. And that direction only leads to you. You are the one I've been waiting for my entire 21 years. My world stops every time I see you, my hearts skips a beat when I am with you. Now all my fears are gone, the fear that someday no one will love me the way I love them. We've been together for about a month now but it feels eternity. We've been together, but I still haven't asked you formally to be mine. Kendall Nicole Jenner, will you be my girlfriend? Will you be mine?" she says looking into my eyes. 

She holds my left hand and slides the ring. It fits. It fits PERFECTLY. 

I don't now how to respond after that. Tears continues to fall and I can't help it. 

"Wh...why....do...yo...you...have...to...be..so..swee...et?" I cried. 

She caress my cheeks and wipe away my tears. "Because I want what's best for you baby. I will do anything, just to see that smile. That smile that's only for me. I want to feel my lips only against yours. I want that butterfly on my stomach to never stop flying. I'll never stop making you happy or making you feel love. That's my promise to you babe, that is what that rings represent babe. My never ending love. " 

I nod. I know she means everything she says because I felt it. Every word she says is a music to my ears. I feel the same way about her. Every time I look in those green orbs of hers, I felt lost. 

I hug her tighter this time. I never knew I could love this much. I never knew I could fall this hard. Now I know what they were talking about in the movies. Now I understand Kim and Kanye. Now I understand every single thing. 

I intertwine our hands and pull her to my bedroom. Now, this is to FOREVER.