You Owe Me One

I can hardly breathe. She is on top of me, straddling me. She lifts my shirt and I'm left with my underwear and shorts on. She brush her mouth on my neck and chills attack my body. I whimper. She then started to suck the sensitive spot on my neck. I gasp. She looks me in the eye and I see lust and passion oozing through her eyes. She brushes the other side of my jaw with her lips. 

She stop, but I never wanted her to stop. She look me in the eyes and started lick her lips with her tongue. Oh mama mia. That's like so fvcking hot! She whispers, "You're mine now babe." Oh, I can feel the pressure between my legs. She isn't doing anything to me, but I can feel how wet I am. That feeling between my legs is impossible to ignore. 

I swallow hard. She is so hot. I still can't breathe. I think I forget how to. 

She slips her hand under my panties and touches me there, on that very very sensitive part of mine. I gasp. I bite my lower lip to shut my damn mouth from gasping and moaning, But it gets harder and harder to not to. 

"You're are so beautiful, and sooooo wet baby." she whispers on my ear and suck the fingers she just slips under my panties. "and so sweet, baby." she adds. Oh my freaking Christ! She can make me come just by whispering those words. She slides her hands to my back and take off my bra. She tosses it to the floor and our lips crash. It's like we're both hungry of each other. We can't get enough of each other. She is my drug, and I got addicted. And I crave for her more and more every damn fvcking time. 

She bite my lower lip, and releases it until its sore. She trail kisses to my neck and cup my breast. She lowers her lips to my chest and started to lick my nipples. I moan. She sucks it, my back arches. Her hands ran down my body and slides off my shorts with my panties. This is kinda not fair. I am all here naked while she's fully clothed. 

My hands are on her shoulders, I lift her shirt and tug off her bra. She is . . . I don't know if there's a word for her. My mouth started to water. I swallow, hard. 

Her hands move down to my inner thighs and spread my legs. She lowers her face and started to kiss my inner thighs up to my belly. I moan. She licks my belly button, and I can feel I got more wetter. 

One of her fingers slide into me, I gasp. Her thumb is still outside and she started to rub it with my clit. I moan. My heels is digging the mattress. 

"Let's try two baby." she whispers. She then slides her second finger inside me. I grips the sheets on my side. I moan. She starts to pump it in and out. I am screaming now. I don't care anymore. I want her to stop but at the same time I don't want her to. My back arches, I can't hold it anymore. My legs started to shake, so I just let go. I let go. 

That was THE. BEST. SEX. EVER............. 

I was practically heavily breathing after that. It's like I've joined the triathlon and didn't even stop to drink a freaking water. 

I don't have the energy to open my eyes, but my lips can't stop smiling. 

I feel Cara stroking my hair, away from my face. And started blowing my face. 

"I love you,baby." she says, "and you owe me one." I can sense she's saying it grinning. 

She slips her arm under my head. My head now on her chest. I snuggle to her closer and wrap my legs to her. 

Yes baby, I owe you one. Better be ready baby.