Sounds Like A Plan

Cara’s playing with Mason and P while I watch them from afar. We chose to hangout in Kourt’s house since no one’s around in the Jenner house. I think Mase and P really found a new play mate. Cara is really good with kids. They were running around the huge backyard they have.

“She’s very good with kids.”  Kourt said sitting at one of the sunbathing chairs beside me. “Awww. Look at them.” She says

I smile at her and take a sip on my lemonade. I put it back on the side table. “Want her to nanny your kids?” I chuckle.

“Actually you gave me an idea!” she exclaimed. I glared at her. What idea?

“Scott and I had planned a couple retreat for the two of us, but on the date we had scheduled it, no one’s available to take care of the kids and I don’t want to just leave them on a baby sitter, so we are planning on cancelling it.” She explains.

Oh hell. I am sensing something here.

“So since you and Cara are here, maybe you two can help us? Huh. What do you think?” she asks me.

I love Mase and P but I just want to spend every minute of every day with Cara alone. But this is Kourt, it is very rare of her to ask me for favors let alone take care of her kids. Maybe this time Cara and I could play some role playing, like be moms, you know, for our future. I grin. Just thinking about what it would be like to have kids with her. I can’t stop smiling.

“Sooooo…???” Kourt looks at me in her asking kind of face.

“ahm. I’d want that! But I’ll ask Cara first.” I say, smiling hugely.

I stood up and run to Cara joyfully. She sees me and also run away from me. Oh, so that’s what you want huh. You don’t know that I’m really athletic babe. I am the best in long jump before babe, you don’t know who you are dealing with.

I run as fast as I could and when I got really near her, I tackle her. We both fall on the ground, me falling on top of her, her back on the ground. We are both breathlessly laughing. “Mase, help me!” she screamed. Trying to get Mase to help her escape from me. Mase jumps on my back and hugged me on the neck. “I’m gonna kick your butt.” Mase said then giggles. I laugh at what he just said.

“Who told you that?” I ask him, still laughing.

“Koko.” Then giggles, again.

Koko needs some explaining to do when I see her.  She really needs to shut her mouth up when kids are around.  But I love her. She’s like my favorite sister. She’s like a mother to me.

“So giggling really runs in your family huh. Ms. Giggler. ” Cara said then kisses me.

“Ewwww.” I heard Mason say then runs away from us. We both laugh.

I stroke her cheeks, “So, Kourt was asking the both of us a favor.”

I explain to her what Kourt told me. She looks really listening and really paying attention to me.

“So, what do you think? You think we should help her take care of the kids when they’re away?” I ask her, poking her nose.

“Yes, definitely. That would be so much fun!” She exclaimed.

“oh! I love you!” then kisses her again.

“Better be. Because I love you too!” she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“So we’ll be gone for 3 days Kenny. Take good care of the kids huh.” Scott said while putting their bags on the car.

Kourt kisses Mase and P and says her goodbyes, then jump in the car. Scott did the same and wave us goodbye. Mase and P wave goodbyes too.