Going To Hell

My family filled the seats of our table. My mom wants us to hangout and have some lunch while all of us are in LA. It is very rare for all of us to be in LA. I am always away, and then everybody has their own business. Scott's always in Vegas, Kim, Kourt and Khloe have Dash, Kylie doing her own lines in fashion.

Khloe sat across me, Mom and dad on the two ends, then everybody else, except no one's sitting beside me. "Really? No one wants to sit beside me?" I say looking around. They just laugh at me then Khloe says, "Because you're too perfect! Fuck you Kendall!" then the room was filled with laughter.

The door of the private room opens and I knew it already. I turn my head to the door and saw her. She has like a very questioning eyes, brows arched, I stood up from my chair and hurried to her. I gave her a quick hug and peck on the cheeks. "Am I missing something?" she asks me. I arched my brows too, "Don't do it Kenny, you know I'm gonna win that eyebrow-arching game." she said grinning.

I nudge her on the shoulder, "I thought you'll be here next week! " I exclaimed. "I wanted to surprise you, so I kind of sent a message to your mom asking her help to surprise you. So here I am." she said then snakes her arms on my lower back and kiss me on my forehead. I close my eyes, I hugged her back, I love these moments. Moments like we're the only one around, like we own the world.

Someones clears their throat. It's Khloe. "Hello, this is the freaking world contacting Cara and Ken to get their asses on the fucking seats." Everyone laughs and Cara and I take a seat, still holding each others hands. I missed how smooth and soft her hand feels against mine. I missed her warmness and her sweet scent. I just simply missed her so damn much! 

I can't stop staring at her. She's like listening to all these crazy Khloe stories and I was like right here, open-mouthedly watching her. I heard someone from my right side giggle, I turn, it's mom. I glared at her. "What's with the giggle mom?" I ask. "Nothing. It's just that, you look like anytime soon you're gonna drool there!" she said laughing. I frown. "Mom!" I exclaimed, kinda sounding angry but my voice fails me. In the end, it's the two of us laughing at how I look like adoring Cara. 

"What are you two talking about?" I heard Cara asks from my side. I faced her, smiling, "Nothing much babe." I replied. "Really? So it's really nothing that I caught you earlier almost drooling on your plate, looking at me. " she said winking and grinning. My mom burst out laughing, Cara did too. I was caught? How embarrassing! I try to hide my face with my two hands. "That's....wh..at..we were.. talking about...earlier.." My mom managed to say in between laughs. My mom was like literally crying from all the laughter.

"Awww. Don't be embarrassed babe." I heard Cara said, trying to take my hands off of my face. "It's cute. I really found it adorable. Awwww. My boo bear. My bubba." Cara said in her sweet tone, putting her arm on top of my shoulder, pulling me closer to her and kissed me on the top of my head. 

I heard a camera shutter. Apparently, almost all are looking at Cara and I, I caught Kylie and Khloe taking a picture. "You two are really in love and cute and sweet and awww. I don't know! Fuck you Kendall for having all the best!" Khloe said. I laugh. "Kendall, you have like the perfect body, height and now love. What did you do? Huh?" She insist. "Guess, I was just really born lucky." I said winking at her, Cara pulled me closer to her. 

"You two stop being sweet and all! I'm getting a little bit jealous!" she exclaimed pouting. I just smile at her, and snuggle closer to Cara, and Cara placed another kiss on top of my head, her arm still rest on top of my shoulder.

I love this. I love having her by my side. I love how she always put her arm on my shoulders, like she's claiming I'm all hers. I love how she plays with my hair, or when she strokes my cheeks with her thumb, or when I caught her stealing glances on me, or when she winks at me playfully, or when she calls me babe or baby or love in her every sentence, or when she would arch her brows every time she's asking or in doubt, or when she always bring me flowers, or when all she knows how to cook is a bacon, or when she always put me first. She always does.