Got to meet the Wifey

I don't know what pushed me to do it, but kissing her makes my mind float and my stomach be filled with all the butterfly it could fit in. It makes my knees weak and fireworks are everywhere. For a second, my world stopped and I couldn't hear anything.

Our lips are in sync and she slips her tongue in my mouth. I moan. She started to trail kisses on my neck. She cup my breast and grab my ass by her other hand. The reaction of my body to her is different. Good different.  It was like at this moment, I could give all myself to her.

"Ca.....ra." I said.

"Cara." I repeat. This time she looked me in the eye.

"I think...we should take things slow." I said. I am afraid that if we do this now, it would be as fast as how my feelings for her will disappear.

I am not even sure of how I feel about her by now. I mean, we've only met each other about 2 days ago. And now this, I don't know things could really change faster than what I thought.

"Okay." She kisses me and intertwined our fingers. She kiss the top of my hand and pull me to the couch.

We eat the pizza while we cuddle. I don't know I could be this happy when I am with someone.

……………………………

Cara decided that I should meet Rita. She says Rita's a very good friend of hers and that we'll like each others company. So I agreed to her.

Now we are on the car Cara rented for us to go to the restaurant she had made reservation.

I am sitting next to her. Her hand on top of my lap and my head on her shoulder.

I pinch her nose until its red.

"Ouch. Why would you do that?" She said rubbing her nose while laughing.

"Because you're so cuuutttteee." Pinching her cheeks this time.

She is so cute. I love biting her fingers or playing with her ears, but she gets annoyed then she'll pout on me, which leads to the hot make out sessions.

I can't get enough of her. I want her to be by my side, every second of every day.

Media is kinda hot now, I think they are now having some hunch that me and Cara have something fishy going on.

So we tried to keep our hands to ourselves when we are out. But its hard. Very hard.

"Baby, wait, when are you going back to LA?! " she said, concern in her voice.

I've been here for almost a week now and I don't really have that much to do since Fashion Week isn't starting yet.

"So now you want me gone?" I pout.

"No no no babe, don't ever think I would want you gone, and baby, stop pouting 'cause you are making me crazy, I may not get a hold of myself. " she said in a very sexy English accent voice.

"Now you are making me crazy. You know how much it turns me on when you speak that way. " I kiss her. Her lips are addicting. I sit on her lap, knees on side of her.

Her arms were on my lower back pulling me to her.

She bite my lower lip when we heard someone's coughing.

*ehem* *ehem*

"Miss Cara we are here. " the driver said.

I blush. The driver caught us. The hell. We haven't even noticed the car stopped.

"Okay." She said in response.

"Hey babe,  we better get going before I try to rip all those clothes off of that beautiful body of yours." She said with a smirk.

I get off of her and tried to fix my clothes and hair that became messy because of that hot make out session.

I jump out of the car first and wait for Cara.

We walk on each other's side, we can't touch each other since paparazzi is everywhere and that will just make more suspicions. And we don't want that. I'd like my private life private. PRIVATE.

The hostess greeted us when we were inside.

"Delevingne." Cara said.

"Okay, follow me please." hostess replied.

The place seems cozy and the ambiance is good. Only few people are here, which is perfect.

The hostess leads us to one of its private rooms. All is on its place. There is a huge table. 12 sitter table to be exact. Paintings on either side of the walls.

"Thank you. We were just waiting for someone. " Cara said.

"Thank you, you'll have your own hostess." the hostess said and leave. Leaving Cara and I.

"This place is cozy and private, which I like. You really know me that much huh." I said smirking.

I sit on the first seat on my right, and Cara seat on the father seat.

Cara holds my hand on top of the table, and kisses it.

I smile and say, "You are sweet, very sweet. "

I blush every time she do this. Almost most of the times really, when I am with her, I am always crimson, my body reacts in her presence.

The door opens and Rita greeted.

"Ow. hello to you to love birds. twit twit twit. " she said laughing.

Cara stood and gave her a kiss and hug. Wow, they're really close. It's very formal for them to kiss on the lips.

"Wifey, this is Kendall. Kendall, Rita." Cara said.

I stand up and greeted Rita.

"Kendall" I said. I extend my hand for her to shake but she hug me instead.

"I don't do hand shakes babe, I do hugs and kisses and...... " she said and Cara nudge her on the arm and Rita releases me from the hug.

"Ooooohhh. Someone's protective." She said smirking.

"She's mine wifey. Only mine." Cara replied, seriousness in her voice.

She is possessive huh.

I put my arm on top of Rita's shoulder and I think she knows what I was planning and she snakes her arms on my waist hugging me.

"Ooopppss. Someone's possessive, right babe." I look down on Rita and smirks.

"You two stop playing with me, I am not enjoying this." She said pouting and crossed her arm.

There she goes again, she clearly knows how to drive me crazy. I release Rita and caress the side of Cara's head with my hands. I stroke her cheek then her hair. I look her in the eyes. She's still pouting.

"awwww. You're cute when your jealous." I spoke, in my most soft voice.

"I am not." she said. 

I kiss her. "Believe what makes you comfortable, bubba." I said then sit on the chair I was sitting a while ago. 

Rita laughs. 

"I like her already!" Rita exclaimed. 

I smile at Rita and she sits across me. Cara called the hostess and ordered our food. 

Rita and Cara combined, the best company you'll ever have. There are no dull moments. I am happy. I hope I'll stay this happy, but I know, I won't.