Sudden Visit

After that hot-sizzling-more-than-make-out-session happened, I was kinda sore. Cara knows how to play with that playful finger of hers and tongue.

I fell asleep on her arms.

....…………………………

"Hey! Sleepy head! Wake up!" I barely heard her say.

She's on top of me, but I don't open my eyes. I feel her kiss my forehead, then my nose, then lips, then neck, then to my collar bones, to the space between my breast, I whimper, then she licks my belly button. I moan.

I heard her laugh.

I blush then I sit, I grabbed her arms then roll her over. Now I'm on top.

"You're teasing me huh." I say.

I put my hand on her sides and started to tickle her. I love her laugh. I love how she tries to fight me while I tickle her.

"Kendall! Kendall! Stoooop! S....toop." She said between her laughs.

I stop then grab both her wrist and put it on top of her head, me still straddling on top of her.

"You better not do it again." I say.

"I know you like it, don't even doubt it. " she says smirking.

I giggle. I kiss her on that position. Harder and when I know she's about to put her tongue inside my mouth, I break the kiss.

She groans, "Kendall Nicole Jenner!"

I laugh, "Now you know how I felt! Cara Jocelyn Delevingne!"

………...........…..……

I rebook my flight so Cara and I can be on the same flight. Just like what we planned it to be.

I send my mom a text message.

*Hey mom! Just booked a flight to LA. Gonna be there soon! Love you! &128536;! *

Cara left a while ago to pack her bags. Hoping she'll come back sooner.

While procrastinating, you know, watching all these videos of cats on vine or tweeting and replying on fans. I heard the door click.

"Babe, you ready?" I heard her say.

"Of course I am! " I say.

She helped me with my luggage and headed out the door.

After I check out of the room, we jump in the car on our way to the airport.

I feel nervous, in just a couple of hours, I don't know what will be my family's reaction on what I am gonna tell them.

Cara seemed to notice my uneasiness. She intertwine our hand and kiss the top of mine.

"Hey! Don't worry that much babe." She say.

I didn't respond, I just lay my head on her shoulder.

I feel she tightens her hold on my hand, so I look her in the eye. Our eyes lock with each other.

"Remember...we're in this together....together." She said.

"Yeah. Together." I kiss her softly. Gently.

....................................................

After the tiring flight, we landed to LA!

I texted my mom and told her I have landed and ask her for bodyguards and driver, since paparazzi here in LA are different from any other paparazzi.