Not Now

I miss you so much bubba.

My thoughts have been filled with that for almost 2 weeks now. Yes, we’ve been FaceTiming or texting or anything if we’ll have time but I just really wanted to see her. I want to wake up next to her, kiss her or hug her or cuddle with her and stay like that for a whole day. But now, I’m keeping myself busy instead of that, because she’s … not here.

Kylie and I have been making interviews and meet and greets for our newly published book. Which is great, but nothing will be greater if Cara would just be here. I wonder does she miss me like the way I do with her. Do I ever cross her mind, because me, she is freaking living in my mind. All my thoughts were filled with her.

I am really trying my best to get her off of my mind. I know she’s doing her business, being busy and all with her shoots and auditions. I’ve had lunch with Sel last week to plan for Coachella, and then now my family was planning for our vacation this year.

We’re going to Thailand!

Maybe this trip might help me with my missing issues. But the hell! I really, really, really want to see her!

I put my laptop down on the counter, grab something to eat from the fridge then took a seat on one of the kitchen stools. I browse the internet. Tumblr, Twitter and maybe shop a little.

Khloe walks in the kitchen, “Hey Kenny. Finished packing your bags?”

I look up from my laptop, “Yeah.”

“Is Cara going?” she asks. I want her to come, but. . .

“Nope. She can’t. She wanted to, and I want her to, so bad. She’s having a photo shoot with Kate for Burberry.” I said.

“Whoa! That’s great! The Kate Moss?!” she said excitedly.

“Yup.” I respond.

“She’s really good at her job huh!” she said opening the fridge.

I don’t respond. I just look at my laptop and continuously browse anything. I miss her so bad! This is killing me!

Then someone hugged me from the back. It’s Khloe.

“I know you need this right now. I know you want her here now. I know how much you miss her. I am not blind Kenny. I see you. You’re different.” She says.

I love Khloe! She is always the sweetest one. I know she doesn’t stop her mouth from saying dirty things, but when you need her she’s always there. I just love her.

“Thanks Koko.” I just close my eyes and her hug tightens.

“Awww. How sweet! Sister love! Can I join?” I open my eyes, its Kylie. Then she runs towards us, me and Khloe laughing at her, and then we had this group hug. I love my sisters! They are the best!

We are on the plane now, waiting for everyone. Khloe’s on the phone, trying to call Rob, because apparently he didn’t wanna go. Kourtney and Scott are not also coming, but my other brothers Brody and Brandon together with Leah are coming, but not in the same plane.

*hey babe. You take care, and don’t you wear so revealing clothes when out!* she texted me.

*oh. I feel sorry for you, I’m gonna wear this really cute bikinis and you’ll never see how hot I am on them. ;)*

Now she called me. I don’t answer. I really love teasing her.

*answer your goddamn phone!* she texts.

She called again then I answered giggling.

“There you go again, Ms. Giggler, and you better behave there huh. I’m gonna ask Khloe from time to time miss!” she say.