La La Land

*Kenny. I'm just reminding you that you and Kylie have to attend the launching of your shoe line with Madden Girl in a few days.* Mom's text.

Oh shit. I forgot about it. I need to pack my bags and book a flight already.

My phone vibrates again.

*hey bubba, how's your sleep?!*

I smile. She knows how to make my day. 

*Not okay. I forgot that Kylie and I have to launch our shoe line with Madden Girl. I need to get back to LA as soon as possible. :( Sorry bubba. *

I go online and check for the earliest flight from London to LA. I booked myself and started to pack my bags.

My hotel door opens and Cara pop up on my door with a bag of food on both hands. She closes the door with her butt. I giggle.

"I brought you food, I figure you'll not eat again because you're in a rush." she said.

"awww. You're so thoughtful. You're not angry?" I ask.

"No. Why would I?" she ask raising that big hella of an eyebrow. 

I laugh. "I've got 5 hours before my flight. Want to do something?" I ask.

She grabbed my hand and pull me to go follow her. She sat on my bed and pat the bed asking for me to sit beside her.

She caress the side of my head. Stroke my cheeks, she seems different.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

She doesn't respond, but I noticed her eyes. Her eyes locked with mine. Its full of fear. She seems scared.

"Cara, speak to me. What's wrong?!" I said, full of concern.

She hugged me, tightly. I hear her sob. I hugged her back.

"Its just, babe, I can't do this. I don't wanna lose you. You were the only person.. That made me feel things I can't explain. I want to tell the world that you are mine... but I can't. 'Cause up until now, I don't know what we are. I see my future in you. I see you as my future. Nothing else. This week, it was the best week of my life. The day I met you, I know you are different. I know I'll be in danger, but I'm going to risk it because I want to be with you, as always. You are the only thing I see. Every time I close my eyes, you were there. You are the only one I see in everything. " she said between sobs.

She look at me in the eyes and kiss me. Hard.

"I love you." She said. Now, she kiss me harder. Not even giving me a chance to respond, but I can feel she knows.

I fall for her, hard, as in harder than I thought I would be.

She lay me down on the bed, her on top of me.

I wrap my legs around her. I will never let go of her. She kisses me hard. Deep. With passion. Full of lust. I moan.

I can't breath anymore. I breakaway from the kiss and she put her forehead on top of mine. We are both heavily breathing.

"Cara." I said.

"Don't Kendall, don't say it if you would not even mean it. I am willing to wait. I'll wait for you. Even if it takes forever.... "

"I love you, Cara. I mean it. I am just.... scared. I don't know how to tell this to my family. " I said, tears started to fill my eyes.

"Then we tell it, both of us. We will fly together to LA and I'll be with you. Don't be scared, I won't leave you, even if you told me to. " she respond.

"We'll get through this babe. . . together." She said.

"Together." I respond.

I pull her head to mine and kiss her.

One thing lead to another and I gave myself to her. All of me. ALL.

..................................