Disclaimer

As this story progresses, I want you all to come on a little AU journey with me. I know this story has so far been very accurate with events and details of each persons life at that time, but I want you to understand that for the sake of the story I will be changing minor details regarding the tour (dates, people attending, songs played, etc), relationships in the band, ZAYN WILL NOT BE LEAVING, etc. Please, if something seems a little inaccurate to you based on what actually happened in the past couple of months, try to accept it and understand that I am doing it for the sake of the story and how it flows. Also, if you haven't noticed, Harry is portrayed a little darker than he may be in real life. In no way do I think he's an actual asshole in real life haha! I wish I had put this earlier, but I am telling you now. Do not get discouraged if you have enjoyed the accuracy of the story so far, because it won't be changing that much. Just letting you know so you can suspend your belief slightly haha, I mean you already have to do that based on the fact that Elena even exists! I will be updating soon, keep your faith in me I promise I am doing all of this for good reason and for the benefit of the story as a whole!

Love you all! Xx