We kept scrolling through his TikTok's in silence, just watching whatever random videos came up. I'd never felt so comfortable in my life. His grip became tighter when something started poking my leg that was resting on him. He had a boner.

I looked up at him and he tilted his head down to me, looking at me deeply in the eyes.

"What's poking me?" I asked, acting innocently.

He gave me a look, saying 'you know what it is.'

"Jesus Fisher," I giggled.

"Okay it's hard not to get a boner when May Winslow is rested on your dick," he smirked. 

I felt my cheeks become hot and light pink and my stomach filled with butterflies, forcing me to have that sick feeling you get when you know you've fallen. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, sitting up from my position so that I was now sitting next to the brunette. Staring into his eyes. 

He leant in, bringing his face closer to mine and placing his hand on the side of my cheek with a growing smirk, "You know what I mean, stop pretending to be all innocent when we all know you're not."  

"Shut up," my breath hitched as his hand came in contact with my waist, slowly gliding up and down my body before suddenly pulling me into a straddle position so that my legs were on either side of his body. 

"The thing's I want to do to you right now," he whispered, leaning closer to my ear. 

Once again my breath was taken from me as I tried to push out words. "Do it." 

Then, Conrad grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, allowing our lips to collide and crash into each other. I messily threw my hands into his soft hair, pulling him as close to me as he could possibly get. 

I felt his cock press even more against my ass, which caused me to softly moan into the kiss as our lips fought for dominance. He rubbed his tongue against the small cut left from the other night which made me give up and allow him to take over the kiss.

Our tongues connected and started working together to create a passionate kiss as he smirked into the kiss before he pulled away and dipped his head into the crook of my neck. 

He placed a trail of kisses from my jawline to the bottom of my neck and back up again. He started sucking softly on my sweet spot, causing my head to throw back. 

He grabbed my neck after claiming his territory and smashing his soft lips back into mine to continue the makeout session. 

"Fuck B," He groaned into the kiss as I started to slowly grind on his dick through his shorts. 

I felt him tug softly on the bottom of my silk PJ top, asking for permission to remove it. 

We backed out of the intense makeout so I could reply, "Please do." 

He quickly grasped the bottom of my top, lifting it over my head to reveal the pink lacy bra I had put on. Thank god I was feeling fancy tonight. 

"Even though you look really hot in it, I know you're hotter with nothing on so do I have permission to take off your bra?" he politely asked.

"Conrad, I give you permission to do whatever you want to me."

"Fuck you make me so horny b," he groaned, unclasping my bra and throwing it across the room. 

He stared down at my bare chest, admiring what he saw. 

"Take a picture; it will last longer," I smirked.