6 - Debut

Adonis placed her on the bed, his gaze so intense it caused her cheeks to heat again.

She loved Adonis and he loved her, so she always knew this would happen eventually. She just had no idea it would feel good.

But the thought of that going inside her made her tense.

Gently, he climbed on top of her, straddling her hips with his as he claimed her mouth with his. They had kissed before, but never so intensely - never had done anything like in the bathroom.

"You are the most beautiful creature on this earth," he said in between kisses as he made his way down her neck towards her exposed breasts.

A surprised yelp caused her to jolt up when he took one in his mouth, massaging the nipple with his mouth as his hand came to play with the other one.

She arched her back, hands moving to his hair on their own violation. What was he doing to her?

He switched his mouth to the other breast, teeth gently grazing over the bud as his hand came to other one and tweaked the nipple, making a strange noise come from her mouth.

Adonis then kissed down her stomach before making his way there, kissing the inside of each thigh before his tongue entered her again.

It was such an odd feeling, one she couldn't begin to describe, but it felt so good.

"Already so wet for me," he murmured against her skin, the vibrations causing her to shudder.

He moved his face back to hers, giving her another kiss. There was... something on his tongue. The liquid dripping from her.

"This may hurt for her second," her murmured against her mouth before he began to ease himself inside her.

It was much bigger than a tongue, and Rosa was really sure it wouldn't fit. She groaned in pain, clutching his shoulders as her nails dug in.

"Almost there, love," he soothed. "You're taking me so well."

When he finally fully in, she was stretched to her limit, still not even sure how such a thing could fit inside her.

"I'm going to start moving now."

She groaned in pain again, tears pricking at her eyes as he thrust into her. But then the pain turned into... something else.

There was a familiar heat in her stomach, much like in the bathroom, as if it was a pressure begging to explode.

"You're doing so well, precious girl," he whispered, speeding up slightly. "You feel so good around me."

Again, more noises left her throat at his thumb rubbed that thing between her legs. So well hidden even she didn't know about it.

"Adonis..." she whimpered, the pressure increasing as his pace quickened.

"Oh scream my name darling," he smirked wickedly. "Let the entire palace know you're entirely mine."

She didn't want to, but when thrust in just the right spot, the noise left her again, as loud as a scream but throaty.

Finally, the pressure snapped and she exploded once more, clenching uncontrollably around Adonis again as she gripped his hair.

Not long after, something was released inside her and the hard penis inside of her softened as Adonis slumped on top of her.

He brushed away the strands of her hair before giving her a tender kiss on her forehead.

"You are remarkable," he whispered against her skin. "I love you more than anything in this world, Rosabelle."