⇪ 𝟏𝟖

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙠

 "𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰"

"𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵"

Madara's words ring in everyone's ears as they get out the car. Wasn't really quite the move to do when everyone in the house already knew you guys were to get there any moment

No one did anything. Not a single shot was fired until Shikamaru stepped off the vehicle. It was clear who the first target was.

"Tadashi will be escorted out by Itachi and Shisui

"Tadashi will be escorted out by Itachi and Shisui. Your goal is to get the daughter"

He had gone with you when the shooting from inside the house started while the two cousins took their way to complete their task. Their tasks being - getting rid of the front line men the house had.

Looking for the room that has all technology hooked up to it, you covered Shikamaru's back from afar if anyone showed up running to take him down.

You weren't supposed to be seen. That was your job. To work in the shadows shooting down anyone that could hurt those who were in the line of sight.

The light sound of the silencer goes off when you pull the trigger. The woman crumbles down to her knees when the  bullet impacts her chest. Aiming at her chest, you found an angle that didn't kill her but would have her down in a bed for days.

The rest of the group behind her were blindly aimed at. Not caring if the shot was fatal or not.

"Not bad - I found the room. You can either stay or go have your fun in the shadows. Either way I have my own shadows to help me through this" Shikamaru's shadow reaches you. Before opening the door to the room he turns and winks at you, giving you a silenced thank you .