⇪𝟐

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The interview with Jiraiya went surprisingly well. The topic of Runi giving him head was never picked up again since it wasn't blackmail worthy for him- oh but for her it was.

You dismiss the idea of blackmailing her. You were feeling nice today so you let it be.

The work day was coming to an end. It was Friday which only meant one thing

"CLUB NIGHT PUSSIESSS" Temari yells out catching up to the group leaving the radio station.

Naruto looked at Temari with sadness not being able to join the night activities. "Sorry guys, but we won't be able to go. We already have something planned for our 3rd year anniversary"

"Don't worry about it ,you two have fun. Congrats on big number three~" Ino pushes the couple to their car for them to get on their way to enjoy their evening.

"(Y/n), Nejs .....will you two be coming tonight ? It's 4 pm so we can meet up around 9."

Neji instantly shook his head sticking out a peace sign and walking away. ✌︎︎

Temari and Ino fix their eyes on you waiting for a response. A long pause was all there was

"I have a family thing going on tonight. Kiba won't be going either. Ask Hinata I'm sure you'll convince her to go" you smiled at the two.

You make your way to the car where Neji and Kiba were waiting for you. They looked at you making sure the two ladies believed your lie.

Your face went from a straight face to a grin with thumbs up to let them know things were clear.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why are we going to the mall again ?" Neji asked waiting for the light to turn green.

"Bath and Body works have a sale going on. Buy 1 get 1 50% off and 1 free. I ain't missing out" Kiba explained thinking of the candles he'd buy.

"I'm just going cause I was promised food and something from any store of my choice" (y/n) says looking up the store website she was planning to go to.

(♫)

"I wonder if people recognize our voices when we're out" Kiba thinks out loud walking next to you with his arm on your right shoulder. (Not over the shoulder but just on the shoulder, resting)