⇪𝟏𝟏

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With the building being soiled and having to have repairs being home has its perks. One of them being that you don't have to wake up early and the other being that you can have don't have to get called by Madara all the damn time. Or so you thought.

Your phone going off and off, you finally pick it up with a sigh looking at the shaggy haired man. "Bring your ass here now." He says then hangs up leaving you looking at your screen.

Getting a text from Sasuke you look at your phone seeing his name pop up. You open up your phone quickly to see why the hell the old man was acting weird

Sasgay ✨🦆

Did you get a call from Madara saying "get your ass here" ?

Yea. I'm on my way over there. I was at   the family vet when he called me so I'll be there a bit late .

Ah bet I'll cover for you. Well I'll try.

Normally when Madara called you non stop,he wanted you to do a job for him. And you hoped it was because you started to notice there wasn't much this to do since the fire alarm incident.

Pulling up to the now upgraded building with exclusive fancy parking, you make your way inside catching the elevator to the top floor. Finally being where you need to be - you take your sweet time making it to Izuna's office where you were told to head.

"Ahh Inuzuka ,you're here. Now that everyone's here. We can start whatever this is.....ALRIGHTY THEN, as some of you were told the Ito's has some of their men bust them out from where they were being retained by Madara. Meaning that they could strike at any time. Keep your guard up." Izuna takes a second to look at the youngins in front of him.

"Keep your weapons on you. Don't want any of you getting killed. Also, your loved ones.....they'll go after the animal clinic and the hospital so we'll those families know of what's happening. Sasuke, you're going out with the son of a political figure. I'm aware that Naruto doesn't know about the life you guys partake. He think you all just work at a radio station and are close to me. I don't want him finding out about any of this...at least for now." Madara rises from his seat making his word final.

"Well then that's all for today folk." Izuna claps his hands together giving everyone a smile. "The building is back in business. After a long month of work we got our shit back together pretty quick. If I find out that one of you did some dumb shit to fuck up this building, best believe I'll take my gun, shove it your ass and shoot." He keeps on smiling looking directly at you and Kiba, walking out the room.