⇪𝟕

𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙏𝘼𝙏𝘼 !!

The shifts at the station were starting to get shorter by the day which started to get sketchy as the days went on

The shifts at the station were starting to get shorter by the day which started to get sketchy as the days went on. Temari said Madara was the one to order that. When you heard the name you understood all too perfectly to why your shifts were getting shorter and shorter. The job was easy plus you loved having a radio segment. Talking with people and stuff like that made you happy.

You had just finished your segment of the day with Neji, turning off your mics you smile at him. This smile made Neji mush; he was a sucker for your soft side you had for him. Or simply a sucker for you. He smiles back getting up throwing himself into you peppering your face with soft kisses.

"I love you ,you unemotional corpse" he gets up pecking your lips after feeling like your rolling chair would tilt over.

You wink at him making an angel face "of course you do. Love you too Nej."

Sasuke soon walks in seeing Neji with a smudge of lipstick on the corner of his lip. "You two was fucking"

"Sadly no, just a kissy kith" you move your lips like a fish outta water.

"We going to Madara's or nah ? I was looking forward to actually going. Also that dinner idea mwah *chefs kiss*" Sasuke smiles dapping Neji up.

"Did you get some ass ? Please do tell details. Did y'all try bondage ? Maybe a whip? Choker ? Whipped cream ? Flavored lube ?" You pop from one place to another all around Sasuke asking him for details.

"Umm let's see....no bondage. A whip sadly no,Naruto started crying that one time we used it. Choker no. Whipped cream and flavored lube yesssss 😉." Sasuke smirks while getting flashbacks.

"Ma man, periyyaadd" you poke Sasuke's stomach excited to have gotten a bit of details. "Did you get fucked like the slut you are ?"

"Ooooookay c'mon babe let's go" Neji interrupts the survey pushing you out the room with Sasuke walking behind him.

"(Y/n)"

"Hm ?" You turn to look at Sasuke

"I sho diiiidddd, ahhaaaaaa 🤪"

"AHHAAAAA PUURRRRR" you high five the male

Neji can only tune out the conversation not wanting to get a picture in his head from Sasuke and Naruto's intimate life. He moves up to the front of both of you to not hear anything he didn't want to hear.