⇪𝟏

𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What up Everybody !!
I'm sweet"

"I'm sour~"

"And this is 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙧 " the two voices let out in unison.

"Today is a special day. For those out there that don't have love in y'all's lives. Give us a call or send a message to our program number and we'll put you on."

"That's right. give us ya name,number and age. Maybe even a lil something something about yourself. If you're not looking for love, requests for music are always open as well." 

Neji's and your voice were heard through Naruto's car radio. He was so ready to say some bullshit but sadly his call was declined.

"Neji with his pussy ass. I swear- all I wanted to say was hey. I know it was him who declined it ,that's why imma keep on calling." The blonde smirks as he dials the number once again.

His call was answered. He knew (y/n) was the one that answered it.

"Caller #1, hey ! tell me, are you looking for love or do want some music?" Your voice is heard from the other side.

"Hey sweets! Look can I make a dedication to someone. I just wanna let them know how much I love them" Naruto blushes thinking about that one person.

"Yea hit me with it. What jam would you like us to play for you ?"

"Can you play-"

"Naruto, hang up for me, please." Neji's voice was heard by the blonde.

"But you didn't let me fini-"

"Ok so ANYWAYS- next caller"

Neji ended the call ,accepting another call. The show went on, sad love stories were told, some found love while others dedicated songs to their loves.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Naruto walked into the radio station to a room with the label "Sweet & Sour". When he walked in his eyes went wide with what he saw.