⇪𝟑

𝙑𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙜

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

All shows had finished for the day. Only one on air at the time was Kiba with a special guest. Nobody was sure who the guest was and nobody really cared.

At this point with so many famous people coming in and out for interview or a little radio time wasn't new. Things got old after a while.

While Kiba was finishing up his show and the others were doing their thing, you and Naruto went into your studio and vibed out to every song the station was playing.

Many songs passed and you two sang to them. From Meg to DaBaby to many other artists.

One of your favorite artists song had finished playing when another came on ,on full beat .

"All right here's another song for you guys. This was Pillow Talk with K-beats - hope you have a lovely rest of Ya day" Kiba's voice soothed out from the speakers in your studio.

"K-beats sounds like a producer named K-beats that makes trash beats" Naruto laughed.

You laugh a bit remembering how hard Kiba brainstormed for a stage name. Kiba's voice fades and the song that was playing come backs on. The song had half way started when his voice faided

Who you talking bout bitch, I'm talking grandson

Foenem took them bullets, we put switches on them hand guns

Foenem got caught shootin, on the camera, put yo mask on

The two of you were well aware of the lyrics being heavy so of course the station silenced some words for younger audience.  Lowkey got y'all mad.

The two of you sang along, dancing around not worried about anything. The two of you thought the other would be doing their own thing and nobody would walk in so y'all danced and sang all around the room.

Neji,Sasuke and Kiba walked in to your studio,catching you and Naruto doing y'all thang.

Von, uh uh uh ,Von, uh uh uh,
Von, uh uh uh, Von uh uh uh

The sing along continues for a while longer. Naruto turned around seeing the three men in front of him. He was stunned these people even came in

I get the call he at-

"(Y/n)" Naruto calls out your name