"Anyone who wants to pick up that coin and pledge allegiance to Klaus take that coin," said Marcel as he stepped down from his stage and walked towards the notorious hybrid with a smile.

"Go ahead, the choice is yours," he said further however in mist of silence, no one made a move to even go near the hybrid or the coin. This turn of events shocked Klaus as Marcel smirked at him before ordering his men to take him.

The vampires ran and attacked the hybrid who defended himself by taking them down one by one. Rebekah who stood at a distance could do nothing but stand and watch the man she once loved and her brother declare war against each other as the vampires under Marcel threw chains to cage the hybrid like a dog.

They dragged him to the ground and beat him one by one as he tried to put up a fight against the large numbers. Eventually he was punched and fell to the ground as they swarmed him like moths to a flame and hit, punch and kicked him over and over.

Not taking it anymore the monster that resided in the original finally broke loose as he pulled on the chains and beat all the vampires that were near him. They stood shocked and looked at the blood covered face of Klaus however it wasn't the blood that scared him put his hybrid face.

He kick and punched all the vampires on his way and grabbed the nearest one and gave him a ferocious werewolf bite on his neck before flinging him away and stare at the others that were slowly backing away in fear but that didn't stop him as he be...

He kick and punched all the vampires on his way and grabbed the nearest one and gave him a ferocious werewolf bite on his neck before flinging him away and stare at the others that were slowly backing away in fear but that didn't stop him as he become savage and attacked the ones holding the chain and snapping the necks of all he could grab onto.

"Marcel come and finish this," shouted the angry hybrid.

Marcel didn't like that the people he considered family were being harmed and so he decided to face the beast only for Rebekah to grab his arm shouting no.

"Take the coin," said Rebekah.

"What?" Marcel asked shocked.

"He won't stop until everyone is dead and he will kill you too," persuaded Rebekah.

Marcel thought it through and wanted to pick up the coin but he decided against it and turned to Rebekah saying a no.

"What do you mean no," she asked horrified.

"If I take that coin everything I worked for including myself will fall into Klaus' hand and then everything will be destroyed along with her being in danger. I rather fight with all I have to keep the city I created safe for my daughter than summit to Klaus," argued Marcel as he walked up to Niklaus.

"You have a daughter?" asked a now shocked and hurt Rebekah as he didn't tell her before that he had a daughter now.

"Come and fight me Klaus I am not afraid of you," challenged Marcel. The two males stood infront of each other about to fight for the rule of New Orleans when a soft melodic voice called out, "Dad."

Both males turned to see who it was when they were shocked to see the curly haired brunet.

"Nik what are you doing here?" she asked shocking  Klaus as he regained his human features.

"Little Dove/Ophelia," both males called out still shocked after seeing the girl.