🔞CHAPTER 5:labyrinth

he was fucking camie in an empty classroom while he told y/n to stand on door to look for any teacher .

camie was bend over the teacher's table while he was ramming into her from behind but he was rather looking at the tiny girl standing at the door who was Cloaked in her usual attire of baggy trousers and a loose sweatshirt, she sought solace in the anonymity it provided. Her face concealed behind a protective mask and framed by round rim glasses, she blended into the sea of faces, obscuring her identity from prying eyes.

The deliberate choice of her clothing reflected her desire to remain unnoticed, to fade into the background and shield herself from the malevolent gaze .

The baggy trousers and sweatshirt provided her a sense of comfort, offering a small semblance of protection against the intimidating force that pursued her. They served as a shield, both physically and emotionally, concealing her vulnerabilit not daring to peeking inside.

she didnt dared to peek inside, it was the last thing she wanted to see , he could tell she was extremely embarrassed and her back was so tiny .

damn she is so small .

bakugou mind drove off to imagining y/n instead of camie while increasing his pace his jaw clenching and a nerve ticking at his jaw his nose flaring while his piercing gaze was fixated on the girl's back standing at the door while he finally came inside camie after some time ,

camie was on birth control so he didn't bother using any condom , condoms are no fun to him.

he pulled out from her , camie got on her knees and cleaning his shaft with her tongue like always .

gross .

she was hearing such weird noises ,she knew what they were doing she was'nt some kid and this was their almost regular stuff .

he and his friend always ask her to guard the gates .

idiots

she was waiting for them to get it over with so that can go and attend her next class .

she heard footsteps but she didn't turn around ,she doesn't want to see something which makes her vomit all the tasty breakfast that she had .

"get lost wierdo ,we are done now " it was the queen bee camie .

she ran so fast towards her class not wanting any unwanted interaction with her bully.

she was done with all her classes today now was crucial time , she needs to leave the college without having any encounter with the katsuki bakugou .

she skillfully made out of the college campus and she was running toward her home happily knowing her destination is not far enough.

but her happiness didn't last long when
a flashy car stopped right in front of her the windows were tinted so it was hard to figure out who was inside, the car was luxurious sure it belong to someone filthy rich .

she scrunched her nose inside the mask Feeling annoyed by the car that abruptly stopped in front of her, hindering her progress towards reaching home, she made the decision to circumvent it .

she doesn't care who was in it she just wanted to reach home so she ignored it .

As the windows of the parked car rolled down, she anticipated an encounter with the driver, hoping for a resolution to her annoyance. However, her anticipation quickly turned into sheer terror as she saw the figure seated behind the wheel. It was a man whose appearance struck fear into her heart.