- Chapter 64, We Need To Talk -

- Sundrop's perspective -

It has only been a few hours since.. you know. It's been relatively quiet in the daycare since then, it scares me.. knowing what I have done and knowing what could've happened. But then, I didn't really do it did I?.. that wasn't me and it never will be. I hope this goes away, hope is the one thing we may have left in the end. I get the feeling that soon there will be no-one left to miss by the end of this, it's dangerous MoonStar told me. Though I may have watched what happened from within my own mind, it all seemed to be erased once I woke again. MoonStar had to fill in all the gaps, Princess DawnRise was too scared to even say anything. She'd just sat there through the whole conversation.. she refuses to even move right now. But then, one thing is true.. we've experienced things like this, she hasn't. It's barely even been a month since she arrived in the daycare, could be more.. honestly, time is a blur to me right now.

MoonStar left a few hours ago to get his wrist fixed, he still hasn't returned though I know eventually.. he will return, he has to. He considers it his job to keep me safe, but how can he do that when I myself am the danger? this is all just so.. confusing. I can't tell what's true or false anymore, I don't think anyone else who knows about this can either. I know not of who MoonStar has told, but he said he'd tell a couple of people about this to see if they can help get rid of it. When will this end?.. I thought to myself silently, I had been sitting in one of the plastic chairs for hours now. Just for safety, I had been tied to it while MoonStar was gone.. Princess DawnRise kept on staring at me. She had been doing that for the past half an hour now.

Whó ́s̶aid ́th̨at t̶h̸i͠s ҉ẁou͘l̨d͟ ̀en̛d?.̶.͞ ͝I̛'m ̵n͢ot̷ g͘o̶ing to ͝şt̕op͢ ̶doing ̡this u̧n̸ti͢l̶ i͟t̕'̸s a̶ll̷ d͟ęs̸t̷ro̴ye̵d͢~҉.͝. the glitched voice said to me, it appears that my guess about my thoughts being my own was incorrect. I decided to ask it a question Why? then, it made an answer. F̡u̸n͢~͡ I just sat there silently after it replied, I made no further attempt to question it as we waited for MoonStar to return. Upon waiting for another 10 minutes, he returned with his hand fully repaired. "..Sunny, I think we're going to have to talk to it.." he stated, I nodded in reply to this but then it took over again. "..Oh, who ever said that 'Sunny' was still here?~" it tilted my head as it used me to say this.. MoonStar stood there staring down at it "..We need to talk.."

"Talk?.. haha, talking is not going to make me go away little Star.. I'm n̛ot̴ leaving~" it seemed to find all of this amusing, as if it were playing some kind of twisted game that made us suffer. "I know you're not leaving.. I just want to talk to you..." MoonStar replied to it, it laughed for a little while before speaking "W͞h͜o ̛ȩve̛r͡ ҉sáid̸ t̡hat̸ y̕ou're ̴the̵ ͞on͡e͝ ̨i̧n̸ ̡c͝ontr̡o̧l!̷?̨.. you don't get to make the c̴h̡o͠ic̴e̛s͞ here Starry.." MoonStar knelt down to get to eye level with it. "..Don't you think that I already know that?.. I just want to talk, is that so much of a problem to you?" he said, remaining calm during the situation.. "..Hah, well.. it is a problem, you are a problem! I just want to play a little game is all, you said it yourself ages ago.. 'You must be punished~'.. and y̛óu̧, y̷̢ǫ̴͠ų̸ MoonStar... you of all people would know that you have done m̴a̛n̢ỳ bad things before, who's to say y̴ǫu̵ won't do them again?.." it said, though it wasn't done yet.

"Your choices don't matter to me.. you c̵a҉nn͠ot̀ get rid of me, I simply w̨on'̵t allow you to.. and Starry, promise me one thing?" for a moment, it seemed to get sympathetic but that moment appeared to be short-lived "Y͘óu'̶l̕l̵ h͢e̴lp m̴e ki̕ll͝ ̧them̕, won't you?" Then, MoonStar stood up "I am not helping you do anything! the only thing I want from you is to get rid of you!.. you've done nothing but hurt us!" he said. "Aww.. well, that's a s̷h҉am̴e͡.. to think, I was going to let you live aswell! now I just want to k̵iļl̛ you too..." it replied, MoonStar didn't look very pleased with it.. quite unhappy to say the least. "..Who are you?.." he asked, it seemed to happily respond to this question as if it had just received an amazing gift. "Oh, who am I? h̵a̶h́.. h̸̀a͏h̵a̡̧̛̕͝h͡͏̵̵͠.̷͏̡̛͟.͟͜͞͡. just call me, S̸o̕l͟a̶r̡.. as in, So̶l̕a̢r̷ Eclipse.."

Upon saying this, it handed me back control to my own body..

-̙͇̕ ̙͖C̛̣͍̤̮͈h̡͍̕͝a͞҉̦̦͍̲̯p̯͉̘̜̭͍͢͟t̸̝͕̲̪e̷̢͏̩͚͉͓͎̗ṛ̡͍̣̠̩̹̞ ̮͕͔̺̠̳͎̤6͔̺̟4̳̩̬̞̼͙̥̜ ̸͍͓̫̞̗̠E̝̗̩̘͖̟̩͕͡n͘͏̤͉d̛̝̀ ̡̲̘̩͉̼̪͙͚̲-̴̢̛̭͈̙͙̖̰̜ͅ