- Chapter 13, The Accident -

- Sundrop's perspective -

"M-moondrop.. please! Put the k-kid down!" I pleaded, but he only rose higher on his wire.. "You must be punished~" he said, he was ignoring me. He wasn't himself right now, we were above the ball-pit, the kid was trying to make him let go but he kept rising higher.. "L-let me go!" The kid yelled. "Moondrop! L-let the kid go!! P-please! Don't hurt him just-" but it was too late.. he dropped the kid... Moondrop was smiling down at the kid as he fell, he lowered down on his wire as the lights flickered back on...

"Kid! Are you okay!?" People were rushing in from all around him, the child hadn't fallen into the ball-pit... he had fallen onto the floor, I-is he?  I thought as I kneeled down to the kid, everyone was looking at me. I checked for a pulse and-...

The k-kid... he's... dead....

- A few minutes earlier, Moondrop's perspective -

I was checking on all the kids to make sure they were all napping, the lights had been turned off just this once so I was enjoying my freedom. "M-mr Moondrop? I-... I can't s-sleep.." I turned around to find out where this mysterious voice was coming from, I looked down and realised a kid was tugging on my leg and looking up to me. My vision all of a sudden got cloudy, I began seeing... red.. "M-moondrop, what are you doing?.." I heard Sundrop say but then I could no longer focus on his words.

The only thing I could do is pick up the child.. "You must be punished~" I heard myself say as we rose higher and higher. I didn't remember saying those words though, I wasn't in control of my own body. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't do anything.. Why am I-.. w-what am I-..  I thought, but the words wouldn't properly form. Before I knew it, I had let go... I had dropped the kid, I was watching him fall... I laughed at it too... O-oh god.. please t-tell me I did not j-just do that...  my thoughts had begun to go wild.

Then, the lights flickered back on. I watched through Sundrop's eyes the consequence to my actions...

- Present time, Sundrop's perspective -

I couldn't find a pulse, I kept checking and checking but eventually I was powered off from behind. The next thing I knew I woke up in the repair chamber in the parts & services, Officer Vanessa was watching over me and I was tied down to the table. "V-vanessa? What-.. w-what happened?.." I asked her through the glass. "Great stunt you guys pulled out there today! You could've gotten yourselves shut down!! You could've gotten the pizzaplex shut down!" She said, though she didn't sound very happy.

"I-.. V-vanessa.." I began to speak, but decided not to and instead I looked down to the left at a wire in the chamber. "Save it.. you'd both be nothing but scrap metal if it weren't for me.." Officer Vanessa said then she left without another word. "S-sunshine I-.." Moondrop began, but I cut him off "...You heard her.. shut it, this is all your fault, your fault!" I took a moment to breathe before continuing "..They never should've turned the lights off.." After I finished speaking, Moondrop stayed quiet. I then said one more thing...

"...They never should've created you..."

- Chapter 13 End-