- Chapter 49, After The Death -

- Sundrop's perspective -

After a while everyone except DJ Music Man had arrived and had now joined me in MoonStar's room. I spoke to them all without turning around to look at them "M-MoonStar is... dead.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A series of gasps followed shortly after my words, Roxanne rushed to her knees beside me and began patting my back. "I'll go notify Officer Vanessa.." Glamrock Freddy muttered before leaving, he didn't really seem to like MoonStar anyways. "Why!?" Roxanne was now crying just as I did, confused and upset at this sudden loss.. "Why, why why!?" I pulled her closer for a hug and tried my best to calm her down. "Wh-what the?.." Monty also knelt down beside me and he began to stare down at MoonStar, exactly where I placed his broken face back where it should be. Glamrock Chica stood beside the exit of the tunnel for a bit before deciding to leave with the following reason "...Someone should probably tell the DJ, I'll do it.."

Now only a few of us were left inside the room.. me, Monty, Roxanne, MoonStar's body and the DJ's minions. The small, tiny music men seemed to be making small clicking noises to eachother, this was probably their way of communicating. Eventually each minion went back through the tunnel and began crawling away.. Roxanne had not yet stopped sobbing and any attempt to comfort her was useless. Monty just continued to stare, not saying anything and not doing anything.. he was broken, they were best friends at the end of the day. "..This is it then, the end?..." I finally spoke "..There's nothing left, no life.. just death... but I ask you, what will happen now it is after the death?.." I seemed to have changed, the loss of my most beloved friend had changed me. No longer was my happiness an option to go back to, no longer could I lie to myself in the fear of the darkness.. no more could I hide it, the despair.

Despair had washed over us all like a wave in the vast ocean of sorrow. We couldn't think straight although we tried, the only question we couldn't find the answers to was why. After a short amount of time Roxanne finally stopped crying and she spoke "Why was it Midnight?... why MoonStar?.. what is to happen after the death is unknown, do we bury him?" Monty nodded in reply to this. "Yeah, I think we should bury the guy.. he wouldn't want us to cry over it anyways.." he said as he wiped away a tear, standing up I attempted to pick up the body but I had no energy to. Monty stood up aswell and managed to pick MoonStar up, I held my hand out to Roxanne to help her up and she took it. Together the three of us managed to crawl through the tunnel with the body and then we managed to go downstairs through the secret passageway entrance. Once downstairs we began heading to the one place where we knew we could bury a body, Monty's Gator Golf. You see, the dirt there was fake dirt but it went at the least 6ft deep.. so it's deep enough to bury a body.

We eventually reached our destination, without a word entering the golf course to find a suitable place to bury MoonStar. "..Here?" Roxanne said, pointing at a spot of fake dirt not covered by plants. "Yes, there.." I muttered, we'd all agreed that I have to make sure the spot is suitable enough as I was the one closest to MoonStar. Monty placed MoonStar down beside the location and began digging with Roxanne, since they had claws it was easier for them to tear away at the fake dirt with relative ease instead of me doing it. I sat beside MoonStar and took his face off of where I'd laid it earlier. For a while I looked at it before deciding that I wanted to keep it with me, MoonStar would've wanted me to keep a part of him with me anyways so we buried the body without his face.

Heading back to the daycare I placed MoonStar's broken face on my desk and sat down, it would probably be best to sleep now and deal with things later as I didn't know what else to do. I was lost.

- Chapter 49 End -