- Chapter 63, The Darkness Of The Sun -

- Sundrop's perspective -

We were playing games in the daycare again, this time it was tag. He probably suggested we play this to help get my mind of things.. still, I can't shake the feeling that I know he's done something horrible  I had dozed off for a moment, lost while following a trail of my own thought. Princess DawnRise tapped me on my shoulder as she had noticed this, I just stood there silently with my hands slowly crawling into fists. "Sundrop, are you oka-" MoonStar began to ask, yet I interrupted him with a quiet mutter "..What did you do?.." MoonStar stepped closer upon hearing this. "Sunny, speak up.. I can't hear you.." he told me, going to place a hand on my shoulder as Princess DawnRise stood on the side watching. I grabbed his wrist in the same way I had with Princess DawnRise when I first met her, then I began to speak while shooting a piercing glare into his eyes. "I said.." I had began to twist his wrist even more, slowly but efficiently breaking it.

"What. did.̴ ̷you. ͝d̡o͏!̷?͏" now yelling, the sentence was finished and MoonStar's twisted wrist let out a loud cracking noise. "Ow!.. Sundrop, calm down I-" he tried to say, though he was swiftly interrupted by me again "No MoonStar! you always do this!.. you always do something bad, terrible or an act far worse than that! and then you come back here, back to me.. simply acting as if it should be ṕa̡ss̶ed͜ ove̢r ̷i͜n ͢a ̧c̷a̢ĺm͢ c͞o̵nve̕rsa̧ti͠o̢n͝!!̢" I yelled, though I still had more to say.. yet, were these even my words? I couldn't tell anymore. MoonStar took a step back whilst holding his broken wrist carefully in his left hand, then he looked at me. He stared right into my eyes only to be met with anger, increasing anger over something he thought we could just ignore.. talk it over and then it's gone.

"U-uhh.. I'm just going to-" Princess DawnRise stuttered, finally gathering the courage to say something. Though like MoonStar, I interrupted her too "What, you're going to just leave?" stepping towards her I made the realisation that now.. maybe my actions aren't mine right now either. "I-" she began, once again suffering an interruption "Hah!.. you're not leaving just yet.. w̵e ͏sti̷lĺ h͜av̕e҉ ͟'g̕am҉es̶'̴ t̴o play̕!͢ isn't that right Starry?~" I had now grabbed her wrist too and were staring over at MoonStar. "...You're back again, aren't you?.." he said, looking down at the floor. I then muttered, loosening my grip on Princess DawnRise's wrist yet still holding it tight enough so she couldn't leave "..What?"

"No, no, no Starry!.. you misunderstand! haha, you've not met me before... but I, I have seen you.." MoonStar looked up, as I said this I realised that it was not my voice that had spoke.. but another. "..What are you talki-" MoonStar began, interrupted by the darkened voice that seemed to have all control over anything I was doing right now. The only thing I felt was uncorrupted by this was my thoughts. "Oh, what am I talking about? hah.. hah͏a͠h͝.̢.̛. ҉h͜ahaha̷h҉a͘!̨ oh.. I've been watching y҉oú, watching though the eyes of this idiot!" it said, gesturing towards my eyes. "..You'll soon know who I am little Star.. soon... for now, é̞̤͓n̰j̹̹̲͓͟o̧͍͓̖̱̳ͅy̰̞͇̮̲̠͢ ̙̼͎̥̬̰y̹̼ǫ̯̦̬úr̬ ͙̜̤̫͕̦͢t͇̠͠i͕̤͙̱̭͚͎m̜̣̟͙̘̺e ̷͚wi҉͙ͅt̢̜̟͓h͙͖̜̗̬̦̺͢ ̼̯̘͔ͅS̯̥̠̫̮̣̖u͇̤̮͉̘͙͎ņ̱̙̣d̻ṛ̦̣̺͎̺́o̰͜p̭͖ ̟͕͎̮w̺͇̳͜h̯̻̲̮̻̱͞i̯̰̤͠l͠é̬̺̩̘̻̙ ̻͉͘i̳̺͕͖̭͖t̳̻̺ ͓̱͕̣̬͖͝l̲̳͠a҉̤̠̱͕̻ͅͅs̻͚̖̥͍͉͠t̖̘͉̩s̴̝͍̘̯͎̜!͉̯̯̻.̴̪̱.̸̮̝͎͇͈"

My body then crumbled to the floor, falling to its knees and staying like that for a long moment, Princess DawnRise was now holding her wrist where it had been forcefully grabbed. MoonStar stepped forward to properly investigate what had happened to this mysterious voice that seemed to control me like a puppet. "Sun?.." he said, then I woke.. just as if I had been asleep the whole time. "W-what... h-happened?" I asked whilst looking around at the damage caused. "It doesn't matter right now.. all that matters is that you're okay now and that you're-.. you, come on.." he replied, holding down his good hand for me to grab it. Reluctantly I took his hand and he helped me to my feet, I guess now I have some questions to ask.

- Chapter 63 E-.. ?̵͜?̷̢̨?̵'s̸ perspective -

Oh, it's you.. the reader. Well, well, well... I guess you're probably going to be reading for more answers, huh?.. good for you! you won't find much, in my opinion that is. Go on! feel free to go do something else now.. the chapter's ended, not much else to read here. Or, are you already looking for answers?.. questionable, yet logical. You probably have nothing better to do if you're still here, reading... well, I'll tell you what! you simply don't tell those three about anything.. not even a drop, then.. maybe I'll leave them alone. Who knows?.. there's an opportunity to ask them questions soon, they'll be able to answer them.. m̧aybe̷ ̷Į'̵ll̡ shòw̸ ̨my fa͞c͡e͘ t҉h͡erę ͜to̵o͝... so~  you should probably leave them a couple of questions! not that it matters, but if there's no questions.. this will be an opportunity missed. Just ask them something interesting! personally, I don't care... I'm just a 'chąr҉a̡cter͞' in this ''͟b̧o̶ơk'̕' aren't I? goodbye for now.. though this is not the last time I say farewell...

-̤̯͙͓̲̦̞̲ͫ̋ͨ̓̊͑̽̄ͥ ̨͓̠̫̭̬̊͡C̢ͦͦ҉̗̙̦̰̭͇̻̖̞́ȟ̞̼͚̜̖̼͉̞̠ͪͫ̔͊̒͢ȧ͓̦͕̮̱͒ͫ͂͑p͊ͮ̎̃ͮ͏̱̖̻̱̭̮ͅţ͚̰͍̩̑̈̒̓̓e̵͈̜̺͇̖͆̋͞͞r͈̻̼̺̥͉͎͂̿̋ͧ́ ̜̠̾̏̚6̵̰̮͔͖̜̏́̇3̫̦̗̼̳̺̪͆̿̐̓̓͛ͮ̅̕͟ ͕̙͇̟̠ͥ̔̽͌̓̉̎E̩̯̖̝̘͒ͬ̉͜ͅṋ̷̭̞͈̘̹̽͋ͧͫ̑̾͆d̛̲̪̾̍̈́̋̿̽͜͝ ̦̯̦̼̟̇̉ͪ͡͡ͅ-̛̻̦̙̼͙̠̠ͤͯ