- Chapter 18, The Moon Is Out -

- Moondrop's perspective -

I headed back to the daycare, peeking into Monty's Gator Golf on the way there. Then, I crawled my way up the wall with added help from my wire so I wouldn't fall down, upon reaching the stage balcony, the wire detached. "...Moondrop, what did you do?.." I heard Sundrop say, I decided to ignore him again.. He must feel what I felt, alone.. sad.. unwanted..  I thought to myself. I sat down quietly and looked at the floor, I wanted to do something.. I had the sudden urge to do something... something bad, something evil. After I thought things through, I stood up and began to air-swim away from the platform "Moony, where are you going?.." Sundrop said again, I was still ignoring him though. I headed outside of the play area and up to where the party rooms are. In the distance, I saw one of the security bots Perfect.. I went and tackled it.

After I pinned it down to the floor and disarmed it, I began dragging it while air-swimming on my wire. I reached the stage platform again and dropped the security bot, it attempted to crawl through the curtain and away from me but I only followed it. You're cornered.. there's nowhere left to go~  I smiled, my thoughts telling me to do it. I was going to end the bot, whether it wanted to be killed or not. I stepped closer to the bot, watching it struggle as I broke its arms so it couldn't crawl any longer. Before it had any chance to escape, I whacked it in the head with a big object I found laying around on the floor. The bot then proceeded to lay there, lifeless and headless as I tore it's head off too. Good.. find another one...  my thoughts told me, so I turned to leave. "W-wait!.. don't-... don't do it.." Sundrop called out to me, I stepped forward and tried to ignore him but he called again "Moondrop!.. I-.. don't take it out on them.." I stood there silently, the curtain right in front of me. Go! do it!..  my thoughts said, though Sundrop's voice seemed louder.

For a moment, it felt like I was myself again.. it felt like the bug wasn't here anymore. I had a chance to reach out and talk to Sundrop, so I did "..S-sun.. shine?..." I said, Sundrop stayed quiet and I continued to speak "I-.. I'm.. sorry.." Sundrop spoke again, his voice still louder than my thought's "..You don't have to be s-sorry Droplet.. you didn't do it..." I could hear him starting to cry, then the moment ended. What are you waiting for!? go! find another one!  my thoughts said and I obeyed them.. I could still hear Sundrop calling out but he was quieter now. Sundrop's voice was too distant.

Before I knew it, I had taken down 3 security bots. I powered down in my room through the tunnel.. maybe I can be saved..

- Chapter 18 End -