- Chapter 27, All The Words -

- Sundrop's perspective -

I powered on before stretching and yawning, quietly I peeked through the tunnel to see if MoonStar was awake, he was not. I stared for a few seconds before turning away Looks like I woke up first again!  I made my way out to the wooden platform known as our stage platform. I was being careful and quiet as to not wake my sleeping friend, then I grabbed hold of one of the curtains and began tying it to the wall to keep it open. I did the same with the other side before diving deep down into the ball-pit below. For a moment the colourful plastic balls clouded my vision before I re-surfaced and got out, I smiled at my surroundings feeling happy. Monty sure did do a good job cleaning up last night.. for someone so destructive you wouldn't think that he'd be able to be this neat of a gator...  I thought then, I began walking around the daycare to make sure it was all clean.  Even though there were no children coming to visit today as the pizzaplex was closed, I still love to keep this place clean! if there's one tiny spec of dust out of line I personally make sure to straighten it up!

I sat down on one of the chairs and sighed, I began thinking to myself quietly as I stared blankly at the light blue table below. For a while I sat there as my thoughts flooded my head like tidal waves, I didn't hear anything apart from the words I was thinking about... and it was all bits and pieces of things I'd said or things others had said to me Save it.. you'd both be nothing but scrap metal if it weren't for me.. You heard her.. shut it, this is all your fault, your fault! I k-killed Bon... Look at what you've done.. BOTH OF YOU!!  all of it, all these words.. they didn't seem to stop rolling in like storm clouds on a sunny day... then, the final few words came crashing down ..They never should've created you. 

After my outbreak of thought I looked up and saw MoonStar's hand on my shoulder. "..Calm down Sunshine, it's okay..." he was saying, then I realised that I had been sitting here for half an hour and I'd been crying. My head had been down and I was holding my sun rays, it was as if I was trying to tear them out. Without saying anything I turned fully while still on the chair and hugged MoonStar.. it was the only thing I could do. "Shhh... calm down, it's alright now.. you're okay.." MoonStar said, he was patting my back softly as I cried. "..You can tell me what's wrong later, for now you need to calm down..." I nodded and then my thoughts drifted away and I had calmed down, he had taken me up to my room and given me a tissue for my tears, that and plenty of reassuring hugs too. I looked up to him as he said "So, what was wrong?.. what was the problem Sunny?.." I looked down a little bit as I gathered my thoughts to tell him a reply "W-well I-... it was all the words, bits and p-pieces of things I'd said o-or.. things everyone else had s-said.." I looked him in the eyes as I continued "..All of i-it I-.. the words, they were h-hurtful words... a-and-" but then he interrupted me with another hug "Calm down.. it's all over now Sunny.."

Although it felt difficult, I eventually calmed down again and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and he said "There you are.. see? it was only a bad daydream.." he then placed his hand upon my face reassuringly. "Yeah, just a bad daydream.." I said, placing my hand happily onto his.. then he pulled away and said "Come on, let's go see Roxanne and Monty.. okay?" I nodded and stood up leaving the blackened tissue behind. And so, we walked onwards through the daycare and through the halls.. we headed to Roxanne's room to see if she was there but unfortunately she wasn't. We assumed she was in her raceway so we went to go find Monty, found Monty in his room and then we took off to go get Roxanne. Luckily, she was in her raceway and we stood waiting for her to stop racing around in her special cart.

..Looks like today's another day of hanging out with these guys..

- Chapter 27 End -