Getting out

As you saw them trying to get to you,you heard Vanny,s voice "are you having fun yet?" You then finally got your of Roxy's grasp you headed back to the room wear you tied up. To find a vent when you try to climb up it Roxy was faster as she ripped up the entrance of the vent and grabbing you by your foot. "AHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed as you tried to get away but it was no hope.

As Roxy held you by your foot Vanny brought out her knife and sliced your cheek a little bit but enough to leave a scar. You screamed in agony as the knifed cut clean against your face and leaving blood dripping from your cheek to the floor. And when you screamed in agony Freddy and Monty had heard you and went towards wear they heard the screaming. As you just hung there you started to get tired maybe from some blood lose and the fact that you barely got any sleep tonight.

And you passed out and that's when Roxy let you go drooping you on the floor with a hard *THUD* you groaned at the pain but not waking up. As you laid there Freddy and Monty had made it to the top wear you were and that's when he saw the sight you laying down your back facing him and the slight blood on Vanny knife and then Roxy. It all made him Freeze. And Monty just stood there in shock about to attack Vanny but she had picked you up and saiid that if they got any closer she would throw you off the bridge and they didn't move.

As you hung over the edge you woke up but you vision was slightly blurry and soon begin to look around wondering were you where now. You then look down as you see your being hung over a bridge and that's when you start to freak out and starts squirming and screaming for Freddy to help you. "Freddy h-help please!!! I-I'm gonna die please Freddy!!!!" You then try to grab onto something but then you accidentally grabbed onto Vannys face mask and she let you go trying to cover her identity. *drops* "AHHHHHHH FREDDY!!!!!!" Freddy then runs to grab your hand but when he grabbed onto tou your hand were to sweaty and he let you slip.

He then freaks out trying to grab on firmly but he was to late you had fallen. After a couple seconds of falling you feel something wrap around your waist. You look and and see sunny extend his arm out and made it go around your waist to catch you. As you were being lifted up they had gotten Vanny but she then tried to make an escape by trying to throw the knife at me when I was up. She failed to get it at me and she and Roxy ran away going threw the vents but Roxy jumped down the Bridge but she survived because her feet were meant for that kind of stuff.

     Author: hello people I hoped you liked this one but if you want a story for me to do you can comment on this one and I'll try to see who I can get. Byeee.