Trustworthy?

As you were talking to chica you had thought wrong about her you thought she was bad but no she is actually good and you just thought wrong about her,right? When you went to go up and hug chica she said " Aww thank you popstar all I cared about was your safety.

And then you heard something to your left as you looked you saw Roxy hiding in the corner and when you looked at her she hide a bit more but you could still see her right face. " Hey Roxy umm are you okay. "Of coarse I'm not fine I just saw you fall and I couldn't do anything about it I just froze and I wanted to say I'm sorry I could've done something but I couldn't I'm so sorry!"

As Roxy was apologizing you had tried to walk to her but she just pushed you away so ashamed that she couldn't do anything. But you pushed your way through her and was able to hug her and pet her ears"Hey it's okay Roxy,even tho you couldn't catch me I still forgive you anyone would have froze up so don't be so hard on yourself."When everything was fine it was about 3:00am and you where so hungry because you had not eaten anything since yesterday morning.

As you where starving you had been a bit wobbly because you needed food for energy and needed water from all that stuff that happened. "Hey are you alright superstar you seem a bit weak and wobbly?" You said to Freddy that you were hungry and thirsty. And you wanted something from the food court. After they got out of Monty Golf they took you to chi as place to get cookies and pizza.

Author: hello I have been doing this for a day sorry. But another part will be realest in a couple hours. Byeee now.