Be on the look out

As she chuckled she thought of something to say" so there is this kid who is sneaking around closing hours and I need you guys to find them" And as Vanessa walked off Freddy thought that's was weird because you got locked in and lost you weren't sneaking around. So Freddy was gonna keep an eye on her. After that you got up from behind the plant.

"Freddy" you whispered "yes superstar?" "Am i a bad person she said that I was snake king around." Freddy was surprised as you said that. "Oh no of coarse not superstar!" And after Freddy comforts you he pats your head and figures out what he's gonna do. And after a while he figures out a plan. "Superstar what is your name?" He asked and the you said "it's Y/N" and then he brings you and Monty to the daycare and then he says that "we will find a place for you to stay until 6am and when we do we will come to get ya"

     "What" you said but you understood that you had to stay so none of the bots alerted Vanessa the security guard. And then you looked sad you didn't want Freddy to leave you,but sun would take care of you until they got back. "Please come back for me I don't want you to leave like my mama did please" Freddy hugged you and said "I promise!" You trusted Freddy and all of you went to go find sun.

     A bit later you all found sun and explained to him what is happening."Oh my stars,that's bad well I'll keep and eye on the child until you guys get back!" Sun said enthusiastically. And as Monty and Freddy left you looked back and said bye.

Author: hello again hope you enjoyed this and thank you for reading this it gives me motivation 😊 see you in the next part.