Arriving

When you heard your mom say that you were going somewhere special for your birthday you couldn't wait. So you put on some clothes and went to the car where your mom was waiting for you and you guys took off. And as you guys took off you noticed your mom was acting weird but you thought nothing of it and continue to stare out the car window.

When you and your mother arrived at the pizza plex you were pumped with excitement and you held your moms hand as you dragged her to the front desk to sign you guys in. "Mama I can't wait can we got to Freddys first he's my favorite! " You had said and she had agreed,so you guys made your way to Freddy and you got a picture. You had even got to see all the other animatronics.

After all the fun you had it was 9:00 the time they had to get everyone to leave and as you and your mom where about to leave she needed the bathroom,but you waited there for a while. But she never came back. So after she didn't come back you started to walk around the pizza plex to try and attempt to find her. But you walked around so much that you were starting to get tired,so you sat down for a bit.

     As you sat down you were about to cry because you couldn't find your mother anywhere"Mama" you said as your voiced cracked a little after you said that. You where gonna get up until you heard a noise like heavy footsteps. You look around to see no one around until you turn around to see Freddy looking down on you about to pick you up."F-Freddy! What are you doing here?" You say surprisingly as you stepped back a little. "Im here doing my night patrol what are you doing here superstar?" You were about to tell Freddy why you where here but heard a noise coming from Monty's room. He began to stomp his way around the corner." Superstar you need to get in my stomach hatch so you do not get seen!" You looked over at Freddy then Monty coming around the corner and made your choice to get in Freddy's hatch.

Author: Hello I hoped you enjoyed this I
will be making more as soon as I get ideas but for now it's part one.