Hang out!

As you where on your were on your way to go and get some munchies you wanted to be in Roxy's back. Because her hair was so fluffy and you wanted to hide in it just in case a bit came around,so you wouldn't have to hide in Freddy's chest plate. When you were about to take the first bite of a cookie chica grabbed it and said"Hold on a minute popstar there is something on it that does not look healthy. Let me check again if I'm being mistaken."

As she went and scanned through the cookies and see what was on it she was shocked and held all the cookies far away from you so you wouldn't get hurt." Omg popstar there was poison on those cookies and in the drink too,that would explain why your ice cubes weren't floating." As you said that Roxy was red like mad red,you went to go check up on her but then she yelled out"Why would someone try to do that,that's just awful!!!!" Monty and Freddy agreed who was trying to hurt Y/N?

As the whole band was keeping Trace of what you touched ate and even drank as they did not want you getting poisoned because of them. They all cared for you or so you thought. Monty then came up with a conclusion. We should all play Fazer Blaster or a really fun game to spend an hour with Y/N and have fun and to hang out! To get our minds off things.

When Monty's idea sounded fun they all snuck you into Fazer Blaster and made teams it was uneven so you guys divided to have the day care attendant to join. But your team looked something like this.
—————- —————
Monty Roxy
Freddy. Chica
You. Sun/moon

And when you guys got in there all of the fun began as Freddy and Monty picked you up most time and have you shoot at them from high grounds and Freddy let you sneak attack people with his chest and pop out and shoot them.( Monty doesn't need to know 🤫) when all the fun was going on Roxy had fell and bottle of green stuff came out "hey what is that?" you asked. She grabbed it and said" ohhhh that thing it's just my green hair dye it's starting to fade out just a bit.

Author: Hello my friends but I hoped you enjoyed this one the next will come soon but bye for now. 👋😊