Music man!?

As you were trying your hardest to hang on until they got there,but you couldn't and you where only 8 years old. And you weren't that strong. You couldn't hang on anymore so when you fell down the vent you were expecting a hard land but it was kinda of a soft landing because when you looked up you you saw nothing you so you look below and saw a huge hand extended out.

"Wow! Who's hand is this,it's so soft and big?!" As you were asking the question then hand then pulled out out the doors of the bathrooms it lifted you up to this huge robot which had some headphones and a really cool DJ set up. "Why hello there little one! What are you in the pizza plex at this time?" He said in a almost singing tone but a little zig zag voice way.

You were about to tell him why you were stuck there,but then someone flung open the doors and then Freddy and the gang went to you and check if you were okay. "Superstar! Are you okay did you fall or hurt yourself!" He said so worried. "I'm alright Freddy. If it wasn't for uhhh..." you said looking at music man not noting his name. "I'm sorry sir I didn't get your name?" He then have you his name "Ohh well my name is music man but you can call me DJ for short." He said kindly "We'll DJ here saved me from falling he caught me when I fell!" As Freddy was thanking him you hugged DJ and told him you were very grateful.

Author: hello I made this while I listened to music and well you know you know. Hope you enjoyed!!!!! 🤩