Hang on

As Vanny was holding you over the cat bridge by your hair,you tried to hold on to the rail or her arm ,but when that didn't work you try to reason with her"No wait Vanny please let me go please!!"  You said afraid but also trying to sound calm. "Heheheheheh alright I'll let you go"

     When she let go of your hair and let's you fall but you holding on to the rail,so you fell a bit but you caught yourself on the bottom rail. Vanny didn't notice you at first but Freddy and Monty stopped they tried to get passed Vanny but she had a knife which could damage their circuits and she left after she tried to stab them but didn't work. After she left Freddy tried to grab onto you but your hand slipped.

     After your hand slipped off he tried to still grab you but he was to late"AHHHHH!! FREDDY!!!" You screamed for Freddy but he couldn't catch you. So you thought you wouldn't make it so you just excepted your fate. You waited to hit the ground until someone caught you. You looked up to see who it was it was Chica and she looked at you so worried" OMG POPSTAR  ARE YOU ALRIGHT IS ANYTHING HURTING!!!"

     Chica then took you up to Freddy and Monty and after she did you hugged Monty and Freddy. And when you hugged them Monty and Freddy apologize for not being able to catch you and just apologized over again. "Guys it's fine their was no way you could actually get me with the speed I feel and I forgive you both."  And then you also thanked chica for catching you

     "Chica thank you so much without you I don't think I would be here right now and I really appreciate that I'm so thank you so much." And as you hugged chica she then said she saw Vanny too and gave off a bad aura. And made her system glitch for some reason,she didn't know she was this bad.

Author: hey gals gays and theys I uploaded another one and I hope you enjoy I try to come up with ideas quick so I can write for you guys. But bye for now.