Faked everything

Hey didn't know what to put as an image. Sorry 😅

     As you guys said your goodbyes to DJ he waved and played a little tune on his set up stuff. You laughed as this tune sounded silly in a way. As you were tired you had saw the time and said
"Freddy look at the time, it's 4am!" You said surprisingly and sadness in your voice. Freddy looked and said "well look at that it is 4am?" But you kinda wished this fun would continue and not end.

When Freddy set you down to sleep he went to go charge and made Roxy look after you as the others went to go get you stuff to eat and sleep with. You then feel your being picked up you see a red pad and think it's Freddy so you head back to sleep.......You then wake up in a strange place that looks like someone living in it and a game called "Princess quest III"

As you set to stand up you then try to walk but instantly fall flat on your face with a loud thud.
"*THUD* Owww owww ow that hurt! Uhh what why are my legs tied and my arms?!"
You said and when you thought about it that's the reason you couldn't catch yourself when you fell. You try to get up by wiggling up and then your arms soon then become free,probably because of all the wiggling.

As you try to untie the knotted rope in your legs you then hear a giggle it sounded familiar.
"hehehehe! See you soon" you then hear the voice say but with a bit of a glitch in the voice. You then work faster to get your legs free. And after a few minutes you finally get your legs free but then don't know we're to go. Because you never been in this part of the pizza plex before.

As you looked around trying to find an escape you find Roxy?! "Roxy! Your here thank goodness I was almost worried for a second." You look at her and she has this evil glare in her eyes. You step back a bit a little frighten. "Roxy a-are you okay?" You look and then she grabs your arm rough. "O-ow Roxy T-that hurts. P-please let go!" She then tries to pull you to the rabbit lady again but she then say in a annoyed voice."will you just shut up,gosh I had to fake a friendship for all of this."

     You looked at her with shock in your eyes "W-what? I thought w-we were friends?" When you say that Roxy then looks at you and says "Friends?! Yeah no I only wanted to be 'friends' because I could get closer to you!" As you look at her hurt you start crying. But not long after you hear the door open ever so slightly as you look over Freddy and the other members were here to rescue you.

     Author: Hello I hope you enjoyed this with a cliff hanger but I'll make another one this day and try to get ideas. Okay byeeeee.