Sun and moon?

As you said bye to Freddy you turn to sun and decided to introduce yourself so you two knew each other. "Hello my name is Y/N L/N,what is yours? I asked curiously"My name is sundrop and I love to play" As you stood there thinking what to do while you waited for Freddy and Monty to come back. You thought of something.

"Hey sun cam I call you sunny?" Sun looked at you happily "Of course you can sunshine if its fine with me to call you that?" You looked at him and smiled "yeah you can call me that!" You were about to ask sun something when something happened to the lights. As the lights went off you heard sun struggling to keep his spikes out.

Arghhhhhh!! You heard from sun "sun are you okay?" You asked worryingly but all you got in response was sun telling you to get him a flashlight and to try and turn on the generator's.
"Y/N I need you to g-get the g-generators running a-again please!! He pleaded"

As you went to go and try to find a flashlight for sun you heard what sounded like metal swinging in the air and a creepy chuckling. Ehhahaha! You were starting to get scared and got the flashlight but you didn't find sun. Then You suddenly look up.......

Author: hello I know I did the last part on purpose muhahaha!! Have to find out until next episode. But hope you enjoyed!