Chapter 25

Rachel's POV

We are now at the hospital in France.
Jade and Tess are both in labour right now, it's 1:00am. We got here at about I don't really know but right after we had got settled in the limo we rushed here. I know I make no sense and I'm being weird right now but I'm really tired and have gotten no sleep, good thing Rosie is sleeping though.

It's a bit crazy and weird that Tess and Jade are having babies at the same time and the even crazier thing about it is that they are both due next week a day apart from each other. It's quite the coincidence that they are having amen early birth but ya know, I guess that happens sometimes.

Harry, Riley, Jesse, Calum, Becky, Niall, Rosie, Joe, Brooklyn, Tyler, Luke and I are all sitting in the waiting room. Waiting for Jade and Louis and Tess and Zayn to be finished so that we can go see them and there newborns. I'm sorry that was a long mind sentence.
I feel really bad because if I didn't breakup with Liam then he would be here to support his best friends on a trip of a lifetime.

I think Harry said that he texted Liam earlier but it's not like he's going to come to France just for this. Plus he has a girlfriend; Sophia. And I'm happy for him.i haven't met her yet and am not really planning to, I mean, I would like to because I will still always have feelings for Li but you know whatever happens, happens.

I am getting really tired and all the kids are sleeping, even Rosie my little baby.
Niall has left to go and get food for everyone down in the cafeteria near the lobby.
Harry is texting, gosh that's going to cost him a lot, oh wait who am I kidding, he's a multi- millionaire, it will be like a cent to him to pay the fee.

I feel really bad, I'm not to sure that anyone has told you this, but One Direction are sort of over, they had to call it quits after they started making families, if you know what I mean.
And anyways they really couldn't handle Zayn not being in the group, like they always said " It's all of us or none of us".
It really tore them and their fans apart when Zayn left but then we found out that Naughty Boy took him! That greasy doughnut! No affense but I hate him.
And I believe that it's all of them or none of them, whatever makes them happy or what Jade's Mom always said " Whatever floats your boat" makes me happy. I remember Jade's Mom, she was very nice, my mom and her were best friends, my mom always said that she loved her and that it was amazing that her best friends child was best friends with me. Jade and I hung out a lot more together than with anybody else because of our parents. We had great times together.

I was having a lot of memories from back in the day like when all of us gals would hang out and play dolls, pretending that it was ourselves going to France. We would even get my sisters Amy and Lou to play too, my sisters would always ignore me because I wasn't good enough for them 😒. I never felt like I fit in.
But the thing is sometimes on a rare occasion Frankie( Jade's twin bro), Nick, Joe, Kevin, Jack and Ben, all the boys would play with all of us too! It was always fun. The boys would act weird and just be boys....
It was a great time growing up with the greatest people.
I love having these memories because they are one of the past things I have of my parents and everyone else's, also everyone's siblings who I have not seen in a long time.

Then out of nowhere I was interrupted:

" Tess Malik family?" The nurse caught everyone's attention.

Every single one of us stood up.

" Me " we all said in unison.

We all looked at each other.

"Us" we said in unison once again all looking at the nurse.

" Ok then..." The nurse trailed off. " Only two visitors at a time please."