Chapter 12

Becky's POV

   I just quit my swim team and now am starting a band with the girls.
I am really excited but there is something that I have always hidden from everyone, I actually don't like swimming. I only did it because my mom was a professional swimmer and she always wanted me to be like her, so I have always swam. I feel like it's the last thing I have of her, but she also always told me to follow my dreams so I am going to follow through with the band.
I just got a call from Jesse telling me that she booked our first gig, TOMORROW NIGHT!!! How are we going to do that? We don't have any of our own songs and we have never practiced any song other than 'One Way or Another' together (which isn't even our own song!).
I was in a deep daydream until someone knocked on my door, of course, I opened the door to Jesse.
"Did you get my text?"she asked quickly.
"Ya" I responded.
"Guess what else I have to tell you." she voiced.
" I don't know, what?" I answer.
" We are singing at an aquarium." She said all cheery.
" That's great!" I practically yelled. I then whispered under my breath " How the hippo are we going to do that?"
" Also...we will be singing over a fish tank, with lots of seaweed and a few fish!" She exaggerated on the 'lots'.
The minutes soon passed and then out of nowhere Jade , Tess and Rachel came right through the door with their instruments in their hands and said " we're ready!"
We practiced for hours singing different songs by different artists.
           *Aquarium Gig*
   We are about to go up on stage (the fish tank)'One Direction' are at the very front of the crowd. I am really scared, but I think that Jade is even more scared seeing that she hates the feel of seaweed and loves fishing but hates fish, well when she has to touch them, but also because she has no idea how to swim. On the other hand I love fish, there so slimy just like seaweed that looks like someone's puked up veggies, AWESOME!!! And I know how to swim.
Anyways, back to the real world, we just got introduced, here we go...
We started by singing 'We Are Never Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift, we sang more and more songs, as the night went on, we were all very excited and started jumping around on stage.
It was all going well until we sang 'Shake It Off' , it came to the chorus as Jade could barely jump, but sang "Shake It Off", Jade did a ginormous jump up into the air but as she landed her cast hit the glass stage and she fell in the water!!Tess, Jesse, Rach and I all had jumped off the stage before she landed, we were all on our butts on the ground, our boyfriends came over to us.
I looked over to see Jade stuck at the very bottom of the tank caught in seaweed with fish around her but before I could get a closer look Louis ran to the stage and jumped right in, swimming to the bottom. He grabbed a hold of Jade but couldn't pull her up, he motioned for the other boys to come in, they all jumped in but Zayn didn't because he couldn't swim.
The boys still couldn't get Jade out and she was loosing air, Zayn noticed that she was not moving so he quickly jumped in with me trying to hold his breath, he pulled on Jade as well as me who actually had fallen in, not having any air in me. They pulled us up out from under the water but we weren't  breathing, the other girls laid us down on the ground and started freaking out, they ran to go get help.
The boys hopped out of the water and Louis and Niall ran over to Jade and I, I had no idea what was going on, I realized I was partially dreaming.
When I woke up I was in my bed with all sorts of people around me, I opened my eyes a slight bit and then asked Niall what had happened. He answered with " You were trying to help Jade after she had fallen in the water and then you lost your air and I had to do mouth to mouth you as well as Louis to Jade. It was terrifying!"
" Oh, well I'm sorry that it was so terrifying to do mouth-mouth to me." I said all angry.
" Oh my gosh, no darling,I didn't mean that! I'm so sorry, I meant that it was scary because anything could have happened to you and that would be awful." He explained.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said feeling really bad.
The night went on, I slept and that was our first gig...