Chapter 11

Tess' POV:

       *A Week Later*

    Last week I had my first kiss with Zayn it was amazing!
It was at the Valentines dance and I even sang in front of everyone at the dance with my gals, it felt really good and the new boys that I now call 'one direction' even sang too!
It's now Saturday morning and I still have my stupid sling on, it drives me nuts!
I'm on my way to go and meet up with 'five directions' apparently we need to talk about something.
I start walking down the hall to the cafeteria, I sit down next to Becky and Jesse while Rachel and Jade were on the other side of the table.
Jesse started the conversation by saying " I think we should quit all our activities."
"But why?" Rach asked all confused.
"Because I think we should start a band, Five Directions, we sounded really good last weekend and I think we should start making music and performing." Jess said, I could see that she was thinking very hard in her head while she said it.
" ok, I'll join, but I'd have to quit my acting jobs, I really like acting though, but I like singing more so I guess I'm in if we all agree."
"I'll do it!" said Bec.
"Same."  Tess added.
"So Rach that just leaves it up to you, will you do it?"Jesse asked.
" ok fine, but only if... I get to be the lead guitarist?." Rach said in a very stern voice.
"Ok fine." Jesse agreed.
" hands in, five directions on three. One, two, four!" Says Becky as they all look at her and say "c'mon Becky, seriously?".
"Sorry" she says back. A few minutes later they all agree to go call their coaches, to tell them that they quit.
We all went back to our rooms and called our coaches.
And that's just the start of 'A New Life' for me and my girls.

A/N

  Hi everyone, I'm so sorry it's such a short chapter!
I'm also sorry for the wait for my chapters, I am still trying not o figure out what to do next! Hope you like my book, you guys and gals rock!