Chapter 17

Becky's POV

Niall is about to arrive back at the orphanage to visit me, I'm so excited, I've been cleaning up my room making everything look good, well trying to. I am a bit scared cuz' I haven't seen him in a long time and I just want to make sure that everything is perfect.
It's about 3:00pm and Niall is supposed to arrive at about 4:00pm and I haven't even gotten my makeup on or had a shower, oh no!
I quickly hop in the shower, it takes me about five minutes 'till I was all done in the shower. I ran to my closet and picked out a light purple and white striped shirt with blue skinny jeans that had holes at the knees, I quickly got those on and made my way back to the bathroom to dry my hair and put my makeup on.
Once I was all finished I walked around just double checking everything to make sure that it was how I wanted it. I checked the time on my phone and it said 3;54pm. Niall was about to get here! I ran to the lobby so that when he came in I'd be there for him.
I took a seat on the couch closest to the door. I sat there for a while until I heard the door open, I turned around and there was Niall standing with two body guards beside him, he had a bit of a quiff, with his light blue skinny jeans and a red short sleeve shirt with his blue jean jacket on top, he looked amazing. It was like falling in love with him all over again. I jumped off the couch and ran straight into his arms, we quickly pecked each other's lips and started with some small talk about what we've been up to lately and how everyone was, I told Niall about the Tess and Jade thing and asked him how they were, he hadn't seen Tess yet because he hadn't got home from tour and Tess and Zayn have been at home the whole time. Niall told me that Jade is doing just great and she is an amazing person, her and Louis are getting closer already and they are both very happy.
Niall was wondering how Rach was and I told him that she was good and everything and how she is just living life the best she can, she rides this new horse called mr. Incredible at her stable and has a lot of new friends through riding.
He then asked me: " how's Jesse doing with the whole breakup thing?"
I jumped off the couch that we were sitting on in the lobby and practically screamed:
" what do you mean breakup thingy?! What happened?"
" didn't she tell you?" Niall responded.
" ah, no. What happened?!"
" Harry broke up with her this' mornin' I think."
"WHAT!!!" I screamed and ran to Jesse's room. I could see Niall and his two body guards following closely behind. When I finally got to her room I ripped open the door to find her and Calum sitting on her bed talking while she was blushing  and giggling at the same time. They turned to face me and a shocked look on their faces appeared.
" Jesse may I talk to you alone for a moment, please? "
She turned to face Calum and nodded, we walked over to her bathroom, I closed the door behind me and I started whisper screaming
" why didn't you tell me that Harry broke up with you!!"
" well I would have but when it had just happened Calum came out of nowhere and cheered me up. Oh and guess what!!!" She said excitedly at the end.
"What." I responded with a annoyed look on my face.
" Calum is moving back to England, his parents wanted him to be happy and this is what made him happy. So now he is coming and visiting every single day!"
I could see the hope and love in her eyes, this is what made her happy and that's really all that matters.
" that's great but why did Harry break up with you I thought everything was going well?"
Her face turned from happy to sad and I could see a tear trying to escape her eye. She looked down at her feet and said:
" He cheated on me, he likes another girl, her name is Riley and she is really pretty. He's in love with her I think and he's over me."
The tears started rolling down her cheeks as I lifted her head up for her to look into my eyes.
" Don't worry about him, i know that you have never stopped loving Calum and he is right here for you. He wants you too. This is your chance. Now let's get you tidied up."
Jesse fixed up our makeup as we made our way out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom, I looked around the room but couldn't find Niall or his body guards, where are they?
I told Jesse I had to go and she nodded and waved goodbye, ok so I fixed that now where is my boyfriend and his body guards?! I looked around the lobby but couldn't find them. I have been looking around for them for the past hour but can't find them. I give up and make my way back to my room. I open the door and there is Niall in a black and white suit with a cute black tie around his neck.
I had no idea what was going on, I was so confused. Niall gave me a moment to try to figure this out but before anything made sense to me in my head he said
" Get ready we're going on a date."
I nodded my head and got ready.
------the date---------
We had just finished eating our dessert, which was really good and we were making our way back to my room. I was giggling at Niall's jokes but I sounded more like a pig because I'm not into all that lady crap. I grabbed my door handle and opened my bedroom door to find my bedroom empty with suitcases laying around on the floor.
My jaw dropped as I looked around my room very confused. I turned around but Niall wasn't there but when I turned back to look in my room I found him standing in front of me with a grin on his face.
What was happening?
Before I could say anything Niall added in
" Will you come and live with me at the 1D Mansion?"
OFCOURSE I screamed when all of a sudden I realized I had only said in my head.
I then shook my head and we hugged.
------ 1 hour later------
My bags are all packed and I am ready to go. I have said my goodbyes to Jesse and Rachel and am about to head out the door. Niall is right beside me, holding my hand as Jesse and Rach stand there holding back tears. It was a sad day but it was for the best. I am so glad that Niall figured out a way for me to leave the orphanage.
We started walking out the door as I turned back to see Rach and Jesse about to die with tears, i tried running to them but that didn't work because Niall's body guards held me back so I could do was wave goodbye and that was the end.