Chapter 13

Jesse's POV

  I'm sure you already have heard about what happened to Jade and Becky, it was scary but they made it and all of us went back to the doctor to have a check up, we are all healed so we don't need our casts and that other stuff.
Oh right 'One Direction' booked their first gig! And us gals get to open for them.
It starts in a hour and it's at East Side Mario's, a very famous restaurant, my favourite.
The girls and I are in the car right now on our way to perform, I hope everything goes well this time! Last time was a wreck but you know what they say " second is the best" so I'm going to wish for that.
*A While Later*
Anyways, we just got introduced, here we go!
" Hey everybody we're 'Five Directions' and we are here to entertain you tonight!" Becky yelled into her microphone.  "1,2,3,4, hey guys I actually got it this time!" she screamed and everybody started laughing.
We sang and sang for about a half an hour.
Now it was time for the boys, they went up for an hour, they were great. They all said goodnight to everyone in the crowd and came down the side steps where we were standing.
Harry went straight to me and kissed me on the cheek as he backed away, his cheeks were rosy while his dimples sparkled, CUTE!!!!
We all went and sat down at a large ten seater table, the waiter took our orders, I ordered a medium sized meat lasagna with extra cheese, yummy. In the meantime we were talking about how good everyone was when out of nowhere  a guy who I recognized but couldn't remember, came over to our table and looked at each and everyone of us. OH MY GOSH ITS SIMON COWELL!!!  I screamed in my head. I was in dead shock my mouth dropped open and before I could say anything he said " Hello lads, I am Simon Cowell and I loved your voices. I would like to make you famous each one of you have a talent, an incredible talent and I think it deserves to be known around the world. Just imagine One Direction taking over the world it would be the best thing ever. Are you interested?"
My mind was rushing around. I couldn't control it.  what happens now? My dreams won't come true, I wanted to be the one famous, us gals have been wishing this our whole entire lives and to think that one of the only people that we have left are about to leave us possibly forever. All I've ever wanted was this, the opportunity is right I front of me but my dreams obviously don't want me and now the love of my life is leaving me with the other gals loves. I couldn't handle this, I could see that all the other girls were about to cry, they had their heads down and tears were dropping from their faces. They were thinking the same thing as me, I put my head down and bawled my eyes out as Harry answered "Yes."
A/N
I'm sorry my readers, I have a lot of things to do and I'm not posting every Friday I am going to post when I'm finished the chapter in writing.
Thanks again.