Chapter 9

Rach's POV

   Liam took me into my room and Luke was standing there.
I looked him in the eyes and he said " I'm sorry"
"Sorry for what?" I ask.
" I have to be moved to a different orphanage. Me and Ben are leaving but Tess and Jack are staying. We got drunk one night and destroyed property, we got caught and now are being moved to a hard core orphanage, I started drugs and am now an alcoholic, I don't want you to get hurt, I will possibly be back but there's only a ten percent chance."
"Where's the orphanage?" I asked getting all teary.
"That's the thing it's in America. I might get adopted and may never see you again, I'm so sorry, I love you but I'm dangerous, but they are going to help me and I need the help."
Luke told Liam to take care of me and to treat me well, Liam gave me a guitar and microphone, they were amazing, he looked me in the eyes and said "will u be mine now?". I looked at Luke and he nodded his head, I said yes, he gave me a ring that said 'Liam's Gal', we hugged and that's how it all began.
Luke and I were both crying, he held my neck, told me to stay with Liam and that he was amazing, we leaned into each other and kissed,  he looked at me and ran off, I never saw him again.