"a night to remember"

Start from the beginning

"How has your day been so far?" He asked. Haven turned her head in his direction. Her elbows were on the table and her chin was propped up between her intertwined fingers. Her hands laced together.

"It's been okay. Nothing much happened." She said.

"I wish I could say the same for myself." Hoseok sighed. Haven frowned.

"What happened?" She asked. The man ran his palms across the fabric of his pants as he looked around. He didn't want to dump all of his problems on her. Especially while they were on a date.

"Just a lot of unexpected phone calls and mess." He kept his response short. Haven felt bad for him. He already had to deal with working and being busy while in Manhattan. And now he had to put up with idiots. It wasn't fair to him.

"I'm sorry." She says. Hoseok gave a sad smile.

"Don't make others mistakes your own. It's not your fault." Hoseok said.

The waitress returned shortly with their appetizers. The first thing heaven judged was the smell. It smelled amazing. She then judged the presentation. It wasn't too bad but it could've been better. Now all she needed to do next was judge the taste.

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress asked. Haven picked up one of the bread chips followed by a butter knife. She began to spread the olive tapenade.

"Please return in a few minutes. We'll be ready then." Hoseok said. The waitress nodded in understanding before walking off and giving them privacy.

Hoseok watched as haven took a bite of her food. She closed her eyes as the taste hit her tongue. Hoseok's eyebrows raise slightly at the rather suggesting and orgasmic look she seemed to wear whenever she tasted good food.

"Mmm, that's actually really good." Haven said.

"Do you think you can make something like that?" Hoseok asked. Haven shrugged and took the last of the bread chip into her mouth before reaching for her napkin.

"Probably. I'll have to get the recipe." She says.

Hoseok looked down at his soufflé. He didn't want it anymore. He just wanted to watch haven eat and make that sexy expression she did before.

"I have a question. Please pardon me if it's invasive. But I'm genuinely curious." Hoseok said.

"Hit me." Haven said, picking up her butter knife and another bread chip.

Hoseok tilted his head as he watched her spread the olive tapenade on to the bread chip. It was a rather smooth spread to say the tapenade was lumpy with seasonings and olive.

"Are you a squirter?" He asked.

Haven coughed loudly all of a sudden, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Excuse me?" She whispered. Hoseok licked over his lips as the waitress returned, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"We are ready to order. Thank you for being patient with us." Hoseok said. Haven cleared her throat and placed the bread down on her plate.

"I'll let the lady order first." Hoseok nodded to haven. Her breath got caught in her throat. She picked up the menu and began to search for something quick as an entre.