And then Rae had the realization that she was going to be in the same room as BTS for a whole two hours. Holy shit, I'm seeing BTS. She had been following them since debut but never had gotten the chance to see them due to her university schedule and shitty ticketing luck - but Han surprised both her and Jade with tickets to the final Tokyo Dome show and to say she was excited was an absolute understatement. Rae swears that Love Yourself was what got her through high school and her depression and that Map of the Soul is what is helping her finish her undergrad. In short, like many ARMY across the globe, Rae owes her happiness to BTS.

And now she was finally going to see them in person.

Han had pulled out all the stops with the tickets - they had barricade seats, right at the main stage. Rae didn't know how she was going to be able to make it out of this show alive. She and Jade were now feeling their excitement to the extreme as more and more people sat down, the group conversing with the AMRY around them.

"Is it bad that the delusional fan in me wants to feel a soulmate connection when they come on stage?" one of the girls they were talking to joked. Jade and Rae started laughing, along with Han and the other girls friend.

"Soolin, you already have a soulmate!" her friend said, smacking her arm. Rae felt a pang in her heart - these girls were younger than her.

"I know, but it's fun to imagine!" she fought back. Han turned to Rae with a shit-eating grin, a tease on the tip of his tongue. Oh god, I know where this is going...

"Hey Rae, maybe that can be you instead." he said with a smirk.

"Don't give Jade any ideas!" Rae shouted at her friend's soulmate. Jade's eyes lit up as she turned to her friend and smiled, the two girls they had made friends with giggling behind them.

"Oh my god - wait - Han you're a genius! That's why you don't have a soulmate yet Rae - your soul is waiting for BTS!" Jade screeched, earning glares from some other people.

"Look what you did. You got her going!" Rae said, giving a shove to Han over her friend.

"Sorry, but it is entertaining to see you flustered and to see her going." Just as she was about to retort, the stadium lights went out and the crowd screamed as the show was about to start. Jade and Rae had their ARMY bombs synced up and ready and were now part of the screaming crowd. And suddenly, Rae's heart was beating a mile a minute. She had to grip onto Jade as support as the first VCR ended and BTS appeared on stage. When she saw them her heart really went into overdrive and she held Jade tighter, who in turn did the same thing as she just assumed her friend was excited.

That had to be it. She was excited to finally see BTS live for the first time. Right?

———

Do you guys feel that?

My heart...

Do you think... the last soulmate is here?

Focus! We can talk while we change before Black Swan.

The seven boys' heads all felt like they were going to explode and their chests ached. It was normal for their chests to ache during a concert since they worked so hard, but this was different. This was just like when they all first bonded back when they were trainees. They could hardly think straight as they performed - why did it have to happen like this? There was no way for them to be able to figure out who their last soulmate was. The boys ran off stage just as the VCR started and as soon as they were clear, the questions started.

"Our last soulmate is here!" Jungkook shouted, tearing off his clothes to quickly change into the next set.

"Hyung, what do we do?!" Jimin asked Namjoon - looking to the leader for help. Namjoon sighed as he changed. This was something he didn't have the answer to, unfortunately.