Chapter 11 (Twilight and (Y/N) Time)

Start from the beginning

The three fillies jaws were down to the floor as they stare at (Y/N) in awe, and shock. The said princess just tilted her head, while having a smile of amusement among her features. She then turns to Twilight, and raised her brow in question, while Twilight just giggles quietly.

Twilight Sparkle: Girls, I'd like you to meet-

Applebloom: -PRINCESS (Y/N)??!!

Applebloom suddenly shouted, while Sweetie Belle is fumbling over her words, and Scootaloo just gaping to the princess in front of them.

Sweetie Belle: W-We k-know that y-your friends, a-and acquaintances with Princess (Y/N), b-but, w-we didn't know, that she's coming here! Right Now! And, she's in front of us right now!! Oh my Celestia! GIRLS, WE NEED TO BOW IN FRONT OF THE PRINCESS!!

Sweetie Belle then proceeds to bow, but she accidentally smacks her face at the wooden floor, but Applebloom and Scootaloo follows their friend's action.

Scootaloo: We apologize, Princess (Y/N). Please forgive us, for not bowing sooner.

The said princess then proceeds to kneel in front of the three fillies, as she spoke in a soft tone.

(Y/N): Please, no need to apologize and bow in front of me.

The three fillies then lifts their heads, and (Y/N) used her magic to heal Sweetie Belle's bump on her forehead, as she continued speaking.

(Y/N): And, you may call me (Y/N). I don't mind.

The three fillies grins up at her, while Twilight silently fangirled behind (Y/N). Scootaloo then proceeds to touch Sweetie Belle's forehead.

Scootaloo: Whoa!! Princess- I-I mean (Y/N) healed your forehead, Sweetie Belle!

Applebloom: Huh, I think you're right, Scootaloo!!

Sweetie Belle then proceeds to touch her forehead, and smiles widely.

Sweetie Belle: Thanks, (Y/N)! Wow, it really did heal!! So, are you gonna help us along with Twilight?

(Y/N): Yes, I am. Cadance, said that I could stay here in Ponyville for a few days. 

(Y/N) then uses her magic to set down her bag at the nearby bookshelf, and nodded to her Snow Owl to fly upstairs so that he can rest from the long journey. And, (O/N) easily obliged his owner.

The young princess then proceeds to ask Twilight what the three fillies are currently learning, and what they already learned and achieved. (Y/N) nodded in understanding, and they started teaching the young fillies. (Y/N) proceeds to teach Sweetie Belle, with magic lessons by horn, and Twilight teaching Applebloom and Scootaloo. 

Sweetie Belle was having a lot of fun learning with (Y/N). And, let's jus say that (Y/N) adored her. She practically adored the trio very quickly. She even showed them some of her powers earlier, before they began learning.

...

A few moments earlier:

The trio was begging the young princess with their best puppy eyes. Though, (Y/N) was reluctant, she couldn't say no to their facial expressions. Even, Twilight was eager to see more of (Y/N)'s powers.

(Y/N) took a step back, and focused her all her magic in her horn. And, the blue magic spreaded across the entire Library, making it into a Winter Wonderland. Icicles and frost covered the whole room. It looked like a place that you would see as the Snow Queen's library. Little snowflakes falling gracefully from the ceiling. It was nothing sort of magical and beautiful.