13- Shot

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Next morning when Y/N returned home, she found her breakfast ready and decorated... she called out for the man who made her the delicious meal, he was pouring all his love into their relationship... with all sincerity and loyalty...

"Jimin?"

And the man came out putting his clothes on, he smelled fresh, his peach-flavoured scent filled the room, he was dressing up extravagantly as she questioned

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Hmm... I got a small modeling offer... "

"Oh wow congratulations... what are you modelling for...?"

"Not sure... they didn't say, but the pay is really good..."

Her eyes squinted as she looked at him with suspicion... she could tell when Jimin was lying, how was it possible that Jimin didn't know what he was modeling for and he decided to dress so hot...

"Jimin, I'm gonna ask again, and this time you are going to tell me the truth..."

He rolled his eyes as he spilled...

"F-fine, it's for an advertisement..."

"For.what.commodity.Jimin?"

She asked word by word, making her question extremely clear as he scratched his neck whispering...

"Condoms"

She gasped at that information, she could only imagine Jimin naked, tangled with a woman on bed... she shook her head immediately

"And?.. Is there another model?..."

"What if there is?"

Jimin asked, like he was expecting another model to be there but wasn't sure of the details...

"What do you mean what if there is?.. I do not approve!... I simply don't..."

Jimin sighed...

"It's just work babe–"

"Fine... I'll come with you...see your so called work... Modelling for a condom is your work?... How could you even agree to it?..."

She crossed her arms as she marched off from there, taking almost no time to dress up flawlessly, paying no heed to the boy who stood there with his jaw dropped and mind blanked out...

And as expected there  was a huge bed at the set, lights focusing on the bed making the scene all bright and peppy... A tall broad shouldered man came in and Y/N immediately marched over to him...

"Yah... Jin!... don't you know Jimin has a girlfriend, how can you make him part of such—"

"Wah...Y/N-shi... you coming here is the best thing that can happen to me today... Jimin-ah... come here... !"

Jin ignored her queries, he was a busy man, the advertisement business wasn't easy, he would have to shoot several ads in a week... Jimin walked closer to the two as Jin scanned both of them up and down...

"Perfect... this is better Joon... I think having a girl on the ad will make it more realistic..."

"Ne Hyung.... I will get them ready, are we still going with the berry shades..."

Jin and Namjoon had a quick eye contact, and telepathic chat as they pushed Y/N and Jimin to the makeup room... Y/N was freaking out...so she tried to get their attention...

"What is happening!"

"Somebody get this woman into lingerie... I think cherry red would look good... since its shot in day time... Jimin should do white..."