3- I'm Sorry

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin gulped as he wiped his tears waiting for the elder to flip at him... but Yoongi continued looking in the front, his tongue poking his inner cheek, clear indication that he was controlling himself from bursting out on the younger... he was trying his best to be a best friend here... but the thought of Y/N sure made him upset...

He restarted the car as he didn't ask Jimin anything else...

"P-Please say something...."

Jimin begged as he waited for Yoongi to give his judgment but who was he to judge...

"I am not gonna pretend to support you.... the only reason I'm not driving you back to your dumb girlfriend is coz I've known you longer.... Gosh I sound so dumb right now..."

Jimin nodded, aware that he had made an unforgivable mistake, he constantly thought about how Y/N would react... her pretty little smile flashing in front of him as he realized the smile would be lost if he told her this...

"W-what am I gonna do... s-she is going to hate me..."

Yoongi nodded in agreement, he was a brutally honest person....

"You should tell her... "

"S-she is pregnant... I can't... I can't risk her health...."

Yoongi scoffed, it was clear Jimin was trying to escape this situation using her pregnancy as an excuse...

"Don't worry... a woman's body is stronger than you can imagine... you better tell her... before I do..."

Jimin gasped... holding Yoongi's arm trying to reason up with him...

"W-we can't do that... y-you cant tell her... S-She is going to break up with me..."

"And she should... dont you think she deserves better? are you still playing with her like you were 2 years back you told us?... "

Yoongi sucked in a deep breath sighing as if he had deciphered the whole deal....

"Aah... so you don't want the child that's why you called me drinking didn't you?... Jungkook was right... maybe he would have kept her happier...."

Jimin's brows furrowed at the mention of the other man... he clenched his fists as he retorted immediately

"W-what are you talking about!...that's bullshit... I have kept her happy..."

"You have?... She has kept you happy...  "

"And I have done nothing?"

"Precisely... come on, when was the last time you actually did something for her...you were in this for sex even initially... and then maybe shelter..."

"What? Shelter?... you think so low of me?... and even the sex part... s-sure I said that initially... but then I actually fell for her... even you know that... p-please Hyung... I love her...."

"Okay..."

Yoongi shrugged , he was certain the younger was not going to listen to him ... so it was better they headed home instead of arguing in the middle of nowhere

The elder unlocked the door as Jimin stood not knowing what he was supposed to do now... his head ached from all the alcohol he had consumed over the night....

"Gina must have something in her make up that can clear that off... but you need to tell her this... its no good lying...."

Jimin nodded as he proceeded to the makeup kit, he was a performer, a dancer, so he was aware of how make-up worked...

Time skip

It was morning and Y/N woke up alone on the bed, she regretted freaking Jimin out, but at the same she was hurt when she thought that Jimin didn't think they were going to last forever... or the fact that he was hardly interested in the child... or a future together...

She had an early morning appointment, just to make things more certain.... Get herself and her baby checked.... She was sure she was pregnant since she was late on her periods.... She decided to wait for Jimin for a while hoping he would drive her to the hospital himself....

Not delay her appointment she decided she would leave on her own

"Its okay baby, Appa must be stuck somewhere hmm?... Eomma is gonna take care of you..."

Having a tiny part of Jimin growing within her made her blush, instantly lifting her mood as she made her way to the doctor....

While Jimin had decided to go back home... he knocked on the door as he waited for her to respond... using the spare key behind the pot when there was no sign of her opening the door...

"Y/N?...."

He called out for her in his low voice...but he got no reply...

"Y/N?... Baby where are you...?"

He walked towards there shared bedroom but there was no sign of her, the bed looked neat and clean as he had left... as if no one had slept in it.... he checked the other places as he raised his voice further to get her attention... 

"Y/N!"

He panicked... not seeing her there... The house felt so empty... he picked up his phone dialing her number almost immediately but she wouldn't pick up.... When the door flung open and she entered with a file in her hand...  her eyes met the man who was sitting on the floor crying... she immediately ran kneeling to his level....

"Jimin?... Babe...a-are you okay?"

Her sweet voice almost had him think he was hallucinating... he immediately took her in a tight hug, as if he wouldn't ever let her go... he wanted to feel her warmth... feel her close

"Wh-where were you? I- I came home... I- I couldn't find yo-you.. I was so worried...."

He asked as he sobbed lightly

He asked as he sobbed lightly... trying to hide his emotions as much as he could

"I was at the hospital—...W-why Ar-are you crying ?... Jimin, you are scaring me ... is everything okay?... are you okay? hmm?..."

She rubbed his back gently as she pecked his lips....

"I- I am so- so sorry Y/N... for–"

She cut him off

"No Jimin... I am sorry... I just found out I'm not pregnant... it was a false positive... I'm so sorry for freaking you out baby... I should have done better... Now can we please forget all this? Hmm?..."

She pecked him again, but he seemed rather disappointed with the news... he was supposed to be happy wasn't he?... That was the main reason that put him off in the first place... why did he feel like someone had stolen something away from him....

"W-wait you arent pregnant?"

She shook her head as a no, with a smile for him, but his eyes had turned sad instantly....

"I am sorry Jimin-ah... I must've scared you so much..."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•