6- Back in the day

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Flashback

"Aish Jiminah why are you playing with her...can't you see she really loves you"

"Ah Hyung if you knew how good she was in bed you wouldn't be able to let her go"

The two men chatted while the younger scoffed in disgust, judging the two of his friends with his judgy little doe eyes, building up the courage to go against them, and speak his mind....

"Hyung... don't do this to her... she told Gina Noona how madly in love she is with you... please... treat her well, she is precious"

Yoongi nodded in agreement but Jimin chuckled as he replied

"Kookie you are too young to understand, you wouldn't know how good it feels to fuck her"

"Jimin-ah language... don't talk about a woman like that... we aren't interested in your dirty plans"

Yoongi cleared his throat while Jungkook's face cringed... hating what Jimin just said 

"Aani why is he so worried about my girlfriend, can't he get his own? Ask him to keep his nose out of my business"

Jimin said in a bitter tone irritated how his brother like friend was taking too much interest in his girlfriend and his love life....

"I- Uh... I am not worried about her... I was just.... I think... its not fair to you either... you deserve to be with someone you can fall for don't you think...w-we should have sex with someone we love and cherish d-don't you think?"

Jungkook stuttered unclearly while Yoongi looked at him with suspicion, Jungkook had been acting weird recently whenever the topic was related to Y/N

Jungkook stuttered unclearly while Yoongi looked at him with suspicion, Jungkook had been acting weird recently whenever the topic was related to Y/N... the men were bound to think that Jungkook thought he was a better candidate for Y/N than Jimin.... soon it had become a hot topic... a hot topic to talk about...

While Y/N was crazily in love with Jimin, she had become good friends with Jungkook, one could say Jungkook slowly became better friends with Y/N than he was with Jimin... this was one of the reasons the two boys drifted apart, after their grad school Y/N and Jungkook ended up in the same job making their friendship  even closer, making Jimin jealous and paranoid by the day...

Over time Jungkook distanced himself from Jimin further, and would always portray himself as the  gentleman who would steal Y/N away from him the very moment she understood what kind of man Jimin was... but Jimin changed over the time, he still loved sex, but he also loved her heart, Jungkook's presence was essential in their love story, its like his existence would keep Jimin's dick-ish behaviour in check...

Jimin tried his best explaining Y/N about Jungkook's intentions but would always end up ignoring his pleas, like as if she was a better judge of character than he was... he always told her 'men are men... they always want to steal someone's woman..." but she always told him 'Jungkook is different... you wouldn't understand... I Promise he is only my friend'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•